Game of Thrones

What are the names of the books? In order please.
Season is over. FACK...

You'll miss quite a lot of the small details but the major plot points were hit. There were a lot of liberties take with the story in season 2, so if you want to see what really happened, read them.

Season 3, based on Storm of Swords, will be a lot like this season. It'll be pretty slow up until the last few episodes where everyone's jaws will drop...
1. A game of thrones
2. A clash of kings
3. A storm of swords
4. A feast for crows
5. A dance with dragons
The entire series is called "A song of ice and fire"
Author- George R.R. Martin
  • klutz
  • 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm on book 3 right now myself.... loving it.
1. A game of thrones
2. A clash of kings
3. A storm of swords
4. A feast for crows
5. A dance with dragons
The entire series is called "A song of ice and fire"
Author- George R.R. Martin Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

This is NOTHING like Spartacus! Anyone who rad about the Serville wars knows how it ends. It's fun not having read the books and not knowing......I want to read them so bad!
Season 3, based on Storm of Swords, will be a lot like this season. It'll be pretty slow up until the last few episodes where everyone's jaws will drop... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh great, with them splitting that book into two TV seasons that means the "good" parts will not be on until about this time 2014, LOL.
  • klutz
  • 06-05-2012, 07:41 PM
This is NOTHING like Spartacus! Anyone who rad about the Serville wars knows how it ends. It's fun not having read the books and not knowing......I want to read them so bad! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I actually read the first 2 books before I watched season 1.... and as per normal... disappointed... the books are AMAZING... the show is pretty good, but so much is left out...
I think Danny is bad ass carrying those Dragons around.
She fucked those Warloks good. Honestly, I did not see that coming.

Some Questions. Why is old man Lannister letting them fuck over his Son Tyrion? He's a Lannister. Was his letting his horse shit in the entrance to the throne room his way of letting everybody know who was really in charge?

How did Stannis get back home?

Where is Braum?
  • klutz
  • 06-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Spoilers...

I think Danny is bad ass carrying those Dragons around.
She fucked those Warloks good. Honestly, I did not see that coming.

Some Questions. Why is old man Lannister letting them fuck over his Son Tyrion? He's a Lannister. Was his letting his horse shit in the entrance to the throne room his way of letting everybody know who was really in charge?

How did Stannis get back home?

Where is Braum? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah... she's a badass... and yes she did!

No matter how much you start to think his dad likes him, he still views his son as being sent by the god's to humble him... he's a dwarf and almost an abomination... yeah, I hate it too... Tyrion has got to be my favorite character.... funny, witty, clever, alcoholic and a manwhore.

Boat... a few ships didnt go past the chain.

If you dont know where the onion knight is, you'll know soon... he's not dead.
He means Bronn...not Davos...

Tywin reaps what he sows...
  • klutz
  • 06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
AH! He's still around too =P

Cant wait to find out =D

I'm with Arya... I hope all those names she says every night gets it.... especially Cersei and Joffrey....
He means Bronn...not Davos...

Tywin reaps what he sows... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh your gonna start letting spoilers out?
I wonder if they'll take liberties there too.
And not just Tywin, don't forget about Shea the imp's whore.
Not telling what happens to him...but they won't deviate from the book there...guaranteed...the last sentence of that chapter is flat awesome, and I can't wait to hear it said on screen...
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2014, 07:09 AM
image.jpg

So happy to see this ass hole die. This show never stops the entertainment.