Hobbyist Reviews???

If there are gents worries about that, as said before, show up with the proper fee in the white envelope, don't smell like a goat, and don't be an ASS CLOWN, and you have nothing to fear.

Brandy, I would hope you and other provider's WOULD care about performance and discuss it. Not everyone can be the "God in Bed" that Anon is. . .

Originally Posted by ANONONE
You're such a

That

chit works wonders, doesn't it?

. . .but, I am sure most gents are fine, and I would tend to think that discussions of the strawberry versus chocolate would be beneficial to you.

After all, all things being equal, if you can get the same white envelope, from a clean and polite gent that is punctual and concise in communication, why not also pursue the BFE where you can get paid to get your rocks off several times by a guy that you have better chemistry with?

The male equivalent would be finding a UTR that is cute, charming, and gives the BBBJ of a lifetime by not only swallowing you whole, but slobbers, gobbles, and swallows with a smile on her face while giving you that sly, sleazy yet demure, "Thank you may I have another. . ."

I am all in favor of info that leads to enhanced chemistry.

Originally Posted by ANONONE
WTF? Did I just log on to match.com? Get your perspective on, ANnOyiNgONE
You're such a

That

WTF? Did I just log on to match.com? Get your perspective on, ANnOyiNgONE Originally Posted by TexasGator
I'm sorry but that was just funny.
What percentage of a providers clients even admit they are on a review board?

...........and it is very easy to have more than one handle on a message board........or change to a new one.

The provider is performing a business transaction. The hobbyist is paying for a fantasy.

The model that eccie uses is tried and true. Of course other sites would love for them to fuck with it.
What percentage of a providers clients even admit they are on a review board? Originally Posted by dearhunter
You mean a review board like Eccie? Or a client reference check board like P411 or alert sites?

...........and it is very easy to have more than one handle on a message board........or change to a new one. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Which is why there needs to be open lines of communication between providers. Bad clientA changes his name to clientB eventually it will be discovered he used to be clientA IF there is a place for ladies to compare notes.

The provider is performing a business transaction. The hobbyist is paying for a fantasy. Originally Posted by dearhunter
And I don't see how this would change that...

The model that eccie uses is tried and true. Of course other sites would love for them to fuck with it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't think Eccie needs to change. It's good for what it does. It's nice having more than one site to go to for information though (like P411, datecheck, others). It keeps the information unbiased and discourages favoritism.
So, you agree with me that there is no need for yet another avenue for research........it looks like it is pretty much covered.

Providers will never "share" information the way you invision with the competition. It is difficult enough for many of them to fill their dance card.

If client A changes his name to B, there is nothing to stop him from staying one step ahead of exposure..........your theory does not work.

You are dealing two different agendas that only connect for the transaction.

The hobbyist works to stay hidden........the provider works to be known.

That

Originally Posted by TexasGator
No idea about the parody juice PEER HUNTER came up with, but the real thing works fine for me, but it isn't for everyone. Of course, perhaps if you rubbed a little of that brew he crafted on your forehead and it might help you with that elusive ability to sense sarcasm and irony.

Whatever puts wind in your sail. . .
... it might help you with that elusive ability to sense sarcasm and irony.

Whatever puts wind in your sail. . . Originally Posted by ANONONE
And here I was thinking delusions of grandeur. Don't know how I could have missed that. So sorry.
So, you agree with me that there is no need for yet another avenue for research........it looks like it is pretty much covered.

Providers will never "share" information the way you invision with the competition. It is difficult enough for many of them to fill their dance card.

If client A changes his name to B, there is nothing to stop him from staying one step ahead of exposure..........your theory does not work.

You are dealing two different agendas that only connect for the transaction.

The hobbyist works to stay hidden........the provider works to be known. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. This site is great for you guys and research, not only do you have true providers that advertise here, you also share information about ladies who advertise elsewhere (i.e. BP or CL). It's wonderful for the hobbyist. I'm talking about research avenues for the LADIES.

Do you seriously think we don't share information?? WTF would be the point of asking for references if that was the case? And, I'm sure not ALL ladies will take part, just like not ALL clients write reviews.

There have already been cases of name changers being found out via provider communication. The theory does work. It may not work 100% of the time but it has already been proven in some cases. It's just not announced for obvious reasons.

Nobody is talking about "outing" a hobbyist, we want to know if you're safe and I think it's nice to hear about the good guys.
[quote=deerhunter]Providers will never "share" information the way you invision with the competition. It is difficult enough for many of them to fill their dance card.]

Disagree.....

Do you seriously think we don't share information?? WTF would be the point of asking for references if that was the case? And, I'm sure not ALL ladies will take part, just like not ALL clients write reviews.

There have already been cases of name changers being found out via provider communication. The theory does work. It may not work 100% of the time but it has already been proven in some cases. It's just not announced for obvious reasons. Originally Posted by TxBrandy
Agreed!

Klassy Kelli Ann Preston
KKA, I am glad you agree with TxB.

Why don't you get the ball rolling by sending her a list of all of the "good" hobbyists, and all of that valuable information you have taken great pains to gather on those hobbyists so you can give them the fantasy that keeps them coming back.

Got to like that business model.
With all due respect to you TxBrandy...I highly respect your opinions as you post very rational ideas; however, on this subject, I would have disagree. If we want to give kudos to the really great gents...there's an open forum for that. And, as you well know we have our own forum for that as well.

I doubt many hobbyists would want to be reviewed...just as there are some providers who have a no review policy. And, just how accurate and honest do you really think a review on a hobbyist would be anyway?

I know only a handful of providers that be that honest...and, keeping in mind of how territorial some providers can be. Call me cynical...but, I can only see one more avenue for dissention amongst providers by giving them license to review hobbyists.
That was sweet sentiment Britt.....straight from the heart!

Likewise, to my friends! The great and equally generous gentlemen, thanks for rocking my world this week! xoxoxo

Kelli Ann
With all due respect to you TxBrandy...I highly respect your opinions as you post very rational ideas; however, on this subject, I would have disagree. If we want to give kudos to the really great gents...there's an open forum for that. And, as you well know we have our own forum for that as well.

I doubt many hobbyists would want to be reviewed...just as there are some providers who have a no review policy. And, just how accurate and honest do you really think a review on a hobbyist would be anyway? Originally Posted by Likinikki
I hate having it called a review because it's not in that sense of the word but that's okay. I can see where there would be a worry of being more subjective than objective. I have noticed an increase in requests for information in our forums and this is wonderful. I can refer to it in addition to tracking down given references, which was the point in written references in the first place (again NOT a review).

I know only a handful of providers that be that honest...and, keeping in mind of how territorial some providers can be. Call me cynical...but, I can only see one more avenue for dissention amongst providers by giving them license to review hobbyists. Originally Posted by Likinikki
No you got this exactly right. No system is perfect and the con's come with the pro's of any new idea.

Thank you all for the discussion/debate
Deerhunter: I agreed with TXB because I am not territorial. If a lady needs a vouch or info on a gent I have seen I am more than willing to share that info with her.

This is NOT a "you are mine and I am yours- period!" type of biz for me. I could care less who sees whom other than safety or health concerns of course.

This is what I was simply referring too. I am always happy to help with any and all screening info on a client a lady may need to be safe and I uphold these standards among the best of the best here. Being that I DO NOT EVER keep info or maintain a compiled "list" because I am discreet it would be hard to just "hand over" that info. Plus, until THAT gent has submitted a request to be seen by said lady, THAT info should remain quiet UNLESS the gent is harmful- well then he needs to be called out and have an alert posted on him.

Anyway, I hope this clears up what I meant. I think I misunderstood a little because everyone was calling it a "review" type thing, IDK.

Kelli Ann
FTL we do have some misunderstandings. As stated in post #35 of this thread (I think thats the number). My "list" consists of the following type of example:

"Post #1: I saw grtrader (I just used him as an example)(remember this is all back channel for VERIFIED providers and we have to identify you in some way). He was the sweetest person, showed up on time, very interesting to talk to, smelled wonderful, blah blah blah and yes I would recommend him."

I may also add a note that says he likes to drink Dr. Pepper or something that will make his experience better with the next provider AND to remind myself. There are no real names, no phone numbers, no occupation information, etc. I started posting this on a personal site and yes, I invite providers I've gotten to know and trust to view it, give their input if they want, and use it for a reference from me if they can't get in touch with me prior to the desired time of the appointment.

That's IT, it's NOT a review and I can't see how it would interfere with a fantasy. I've gotten to the age and have been in this business long enough, where I have to keep notes else I'll forget who I've seen and whom I haven't.

Now if I saw someone I would consider personally dangerous (tries to choke me, beat me up, threatens me in some way), I will save all the information I have on him and will willingly share it with my peers if needed.