Begging vs. The Hunt

I agree with Ken the contact even after the session is nice. And the flirting in pm or chat is nice. It is not begging just being flirty. Which is nice.
I need to learn how to do this flirting thing.... <giggle>
Wait does screaming MORE! FUCK ME HARDER!!! count as begging?
LOL YES! But thats a good kind of begging!
Lacy, great thread! Ladies do need to learn the difference between begging and flirting. Sending an unsolicited pm in chat asking if I want to play tonight is not the way to get business.
Wait does screaming MORE! FUCK ME HARDER!!! count as begging? Originally Posted by LadyRed
That is not begging or requesting ... That is demanding.
I need to learn how to do this flirting thing.... <giggle> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Feel free to practice on me I won't bite... unless you like it.
This dude does all of my "hunting". Best bait I ever used. When he "has my back", I find begging becomes a moot point.

Originally Posted by Jackie S
Damn you actually hunt? I figured after as many times as you've seen her you wouldn't need to hunt anymore lol...

Personally I don't care one way or the other. It doesn't turn me on or off and I don't judge a girl for doing what she feels she needs to do or what works for her. In my line of work I don't concern myself with how others do their thing, I do what works for me and that's all that concerns me.

Only time I worry about that if they are working under me...
I love it when I get a mind fucked in an email...now that's hot
Ads making no attempt to disguise the fact that money is desperately needed are a major turnoff. The ads demonstrating the lady obviously has read a book or three pique my interest.

Flirting with ladies via messages is a fun way to keep in touch. Yes, they flirt back LOL. I don't mind when a lady I've seen multiple times sends a text asking when we can get together again. That's just good business sense.

I rarely wonder what the lady does with my donations. Sometimes, I do wonder if they found my gifts useful or if they just toss 'em in the closet.

The absolute, total turn off is a message out of the blue with a specific living expense that is due NOW and can I help. Being a scrotum-skin wallet is one of the realities of the Hobby.
That is not begging or requesting ... That is demanding. Originally Posted by pyramider
You! Come here, Fuck me NOW!!!!
Okay so I can be a little demanding.
  • bgood
  • 04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't like begging. I do like flirting and keeping in touch. I love hunting for specials and ads or getting PMs or emails reminding me that a special is available.
Begging is bad.
I do enjoy flirting with my regulars that enjoy and want that...
I do keep in contact with friends old and new. Thats just me. If thats unwanted I understand and it wont be an issue. I take my lead from you. If you flirt I will flirt back. Want to get dirty? I can do that too... I'm just a naughty girl! Originally Posted by LadyRed
Agreed, I like to flirt and keep up with the gentlemen that see me. Many of them I count as friends. I like the dirty part too .

Sometimes I'll contact someone because for something that has to do with business. For instance, I have a friend that deals in gems, and I have a friend that has some raw stones. Apparently, there are very few people out there that deal in raw gem stones. After getting OK's from both parties, I put the two of them together.
Apparently, there are very few people out there that deal in raw gem stones. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Damn and here I thought all the ladies here deals with raw stones, I must be in the wrong website...I dunno if the ladies consider the stones as gems, but to us guys they are. If you wanna know how much they are worth to us, just try and detach em from a guy.
Someone please buy me a Hooters outfit.