An end to an era

Respectfully asking... "Who asked you... to ask?" Originally Posted by TexasJess
Are you really this angry all the time? You're not worried potential clients might see your comments as BSC and decide not to seek your services?
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Aren't you like over 45 years old... you still play with dolls sweets?
Lmao @ 90 days Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you really this angry all the time? You're not worried potential clients might see your comments as BSC and decide not to seek your services? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
LOl, Nope! My clients know me, they love me for who I am... damn sure NO bcd has ever stopped me. Thank you for your marketing concerns sweetie. If you were a female im sure you would be rich
:giljoti ini:
Lmao
Are you really this angry all the time? You're not worried potential clients might see your comments as BSC and decide not to seek your services? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
LOl, Nope! My clients know me, they love me for who I am... damn sure NO bcd has ever stopped me. Thank you for your marketing concerns sweetie. If you were a female im sure you would be rich
:giljoti ini: Originally Posted by TexasJess
If that was the case, then your ass wouldn't be on here right now!
Lmao... If you only knew. Clearly you missed the thread! But, nice try! But, please feel free to RTM me.
I will drag this convo with her into other areas because I have a few words to convey.
Unlike you, I don't let it get too far out of reach. BTW, Im looking for those Austin threads! You knew better than to come at me, that's why you played pussy foot. The more you spoke, I know who you are! Bow out gracefully!
This will be the last time we address each other. Try being a respectable member... actually hobby/review ect. Stop using accounts to "live your best life". Your just mad because you tried it with a female and you don't scare me! Originally Posted by TexasJess
I cant...I just cant...you got me bout to cough up my lungs laughing so hard.

Just WOW!!!

Sweetie 311 encounters, I totally would have respected you... If you would have not stated that you were clueless, hadn't read what you were speaking on & something about you in a hotel, Ohhh shit.. let me go look... your ' WORKING ON YOURSELF"
Since your a self admitted work in progress it explains you riding a trolls coat tail... Like I said... My contact info is in my signature. If you ever hit Houston, we can do happy hour and really talk about this... until then...
Idgf what you would've respected, and that's where I stopped reading at!

Everyone knows I've followed more than I should've, only been MIA 2wks, if that.. pfft<--- that ain't shyt!

You're sounding a little bit redundant at the moment.. What next?

B3, come get this gurl right quick!

B3 tapped out this morning...
Try and keep up.
Try and keep up. Originally Posted by boardman
Y'all been do her dirty, I see..

Shame on y'all!
B3 is a lovely woman. I will see if I can get her to come back.
Idgf what you would've respected, and that's where I stopped reading at!

Everyone knows I've followed more than I should've, only been MIA 2wks.. pfft<--- that ain't shyt!

You're sounding a little bit redundant at the moment.. What next? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You saying you don't read, don't know..and are clueless is a little redundant at the moment...something about you in a hotel... you said that 3 pages ago... Ijs sista ! Hope you Mia trip was more productive than the crap you been saying on here!
It never ends well riding a trolls coat tail!

But, enjoy your Friday !! LOL :clap ping:
Try and keep up. Originally Posted by boardman
Well, I wonder why.. Sandbox might be 1 reason!
That's why you better know where else to go!