covid foia lawsuit

• WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 08:12 AM
You can't adhere to scientific principles if you don't know what they are. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Claiming that Covid orgin was a lab is not adhering to scientific standards.

You entered the realm of politics and have been treated accordingly. I'm not sure what you keep crying about.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Since we've established that Campbell is "quite honest in his statements" I challenge you to watch the second video of his I posted. He puts the lie to everything you just said within the first five minutes. Tell us where he goes wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckD6qL76uA Originally Posted by Ducbutter
God Damn...one poster on a hooker board and you now describe Cambell as being established as "quite honest in his statements".

I disagree. And if you watch this video and maybe your verification expert watch these counter points to Dr Cambell's bs, you'll understand why I disagree with your accessments. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/WddZDYlFo_k

I've watched both of yours btw. I've just watched the counter argument to your hero.

In other words I've let you Carring on on like a babbling Tucker Carlson Sheeple.

My apologies, I should have exposed you to the facts earlier but you were so passionate.

...and naive
God Damn...one poster on a hooker board and you now describe Cambell as being established as "quite honest in his statements".

I disagree. And if you watch this video and maybe your verification expert watch these counter points to Dr Cambell's bs, you'll understand why I disagree with your accessments. Enjoy.

I've watched both of yours btw. I've just watched the counter argument to your hero.

In other words I've let you Carring on on like a babbling Tucker Carlson Sheeple.

My apologies, I should have exposed you to the facts earlier but you were so passionate.

...and naive Originally Posted by WTF

so now it's my expert is right and your expert is wrong?

Dr. Oliver blows it completely by claiming first that anything she doesn't agree with is by default a conspiracy theory and by claiming examining different angles and aspects over the course to several videos by Dr. Campbell is "contradictory".

and i want 16 minutes of monetary compensation for having to listen to that Brit Oliver's nasally voice!

bahahahhhaha
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 12:39 PM

and i want 16 minutes of monetary compensation for having to listen to that Brit Oliver's nasally voice!

bahahahhhaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ok, how much do you make for 16 minutes at your local gloryhole?

Let's see how honest Speedracer thinks Cambell is after watching my video.
so now it's my expert is right and your expert is wrong?

Dr. Oliver blows it completely by claiming first that anything she doesn't agree with is by default a conspiracy theory and by claiming examining different angles and aspects over the course to several videos by Dr. Campbell is "contradictory".

bahahahhhaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There's no way I'm going back to that a second time.
Ok, how much do you make for 16 minutes at your local gloryhole?

Let's see how honest Speedracer thinks Cambell is after watching my video. Originally Posted by WTF

yeah, let's see. but let's remember none of us here including you are an "expert" so one wonders why you completely discard any opinions the covid virus came from a lab leak in Wuhan known to be doing corona virus gain of function research where it just so happens the pandemic began. nothing specious there, right?

There's no way I'm going back to that a second time. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

WTF didn't even watch it. he's famous for google picking points he "thinks" are proof of what he wants to believe.

...and naive Originally Posted by WTF
She made an excellent point about if SARS_Co_V2 was in Italy in Sept 2019, how did it first escape from the WuHan lab in Jan 2020? Campbell got caught with some conflicting statements. This was about the eight minute mark of the video. Good link you found WTF!
She made an excellent point about if SARS_Co_V2 was in Italy in Sept 2019, how did it first escape from the WuHan lab in Jan 2020? Campbell got caught with some conflicting statements. This was about the eight minute mark of the video. Good link you found WTF! Originally Posted by adav8s28

aha! the china Italy theory! you fell for it! that actually might be right .. however the reason isn't what you think. there is research after the fact that claims covid was present in water samples going back to late 2019 in northern Italy.

Made in Italy, by Chinese workers

https://ww.fashionnetwork.com/news/m...rs,377237.html

hmmmm! imported Chinese factory workers in Italy! China which intentionally did not report the outbreak for months, while allowing workers to travel freely all over the world couldn't possibly have spread covid!

bahahahaaa

thank you valued poster.
Lab leak was 11/25/2019 in W in response to 11/24 elections:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...record-numbers
Lab leak was 11/25/2019 in W in response to 11/24 elections:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...record-numbers Originally Posted by Michael8219

a perfect pretext to crackdown on the Hong Kong protests without having to bring in massive military resources massed nearby.

brilliant!
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 07:08 PM
There's no way I'm going back to that a second time. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Of course you're not...or even a first.

She questions you beloved Cambell.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 07:11 PM
a perfect pretext to crackdown on the Hong Kong protests without having to bring in massive military resources massed nearby.

brilliant! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I thought Q's or was that your, "JFK is still alive" Theory has more believe-a-bility than this horseradish!
aha! the china Italy theory! you fell for it! that actually might be right .. however the reason I]
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, it was Campbell who conflicted himself, not me. You are in such a hurry to score a debate point win you missed the entire point.

The woman in WTF's link did an excellent of countering everything Campbell said, especially with the China/Italy theory.

Consider this. At the 6 minute mark of the video, there was some brief discussion about how did SARS_Co_2 gained the ability to bind to ACE2 (protein found in cell membrane of lung cells of humans).

When the Alpha variant of SARS_CoV2 mutated into the delta variant, the virus made itself stronger and more deadly. Of all the variants of SARS_CoV2, the delta variant binds to ACE2 the most efficiently. When SARS_CoV2 mutated from the delta variant into the omnicron variant, it made itself a weaker virus. The omnicron variant is less likely to get into your lungs. All of these mutations are occurring naturally, which would support a natural evolution of the SARS_Co_V2 virus.

There is no proof or any evidence that shows that amino acid sequence of the spike protein component of the SARS_Co_V2 was played with in the lab by a human. None.

Nice try Waco, better luck next time.
Of course you're not...or even a first.

She questions you beloved Cambell. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again. I watched and listened to every minute of that annoying voice and her incessant hand flipping nonsense.
The comments she made about the origins paper have been debunked a month ago by Reason.com. But never mind, it's all just conspiracy theory.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Wrong again. I watched and listened to every minute of that annoying voice and her incessant hand flipping nonsense.
The comments she made about the origins paper have been debunked a month ago by Reason.com. But never mind, it's all just conspiracy theory. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
And I watched your shit for brains, Campbell....wtf is your point Ducbutter?

That there is an evil cabal trying to destroy the West by infecting their own people? Fauci and Bill Gates are in on it?

I think Waco is hoping for a blockbuster Netflix deal out of Dr Campbell to revive his fallen stock!