Watching Live.....Trump Ralley in Chicago Cancelled Because of Disruptive Protesters.

I am not so sure that the talk of denying someone's 1st Amendment Rights applies in these cases where one group delibertly sets out to disrupt a political rally of another group.

The Bill of Rights protects Citizens form Government oppression. We have a Civil Court System that gives Citizens recourse against misconduct between each other.

If the conduct progresses to physical violence, then there are criminal laws on the books covering that.

When you decide to have a public event, such as a political rally, you are at the mercy of the crowd. You take a chance that those there will agree with you. If they don't, and verbally disrupt the entire proceeding, your only recourse is to let them have their say, or just shut it down.

Yes, you can have people physically removed, but you are on thin ice if they are private guards as opposed to certified peace officers (police), of some government entity.

Of course, the protesters are walking a Fine line as well. Their actions just might solidify the support of the person that they wish to vilify to an even greater extent, negating their efforts.

FIFY
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unless you are trying to hold a town hall meeting.
That doesn't make my statement wrong. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I was merely pointing out that Trump's speech, like David Duke's, is protected by the Constitution....
There is a lot of hate being promoted in this country, but you are fools if you think it only Trump fueling it. Obama has been a master at it, so has Hillary. It goes back decades. As long as the Establishment can keep us fighting against each other, they can have their way with us. The true enemy of the blacks, Latinos, gays, Muslims and all the other little groups they push us into IS the Establishment 0.01% corporations and banksters. We need to see this for what it is. We need to come together and rally against THEM instead of each other. Bring down the Bush crime syndicate, and their fellow travelers in banking and international commerce.

But we won't. They keep us content with bread and circuses and promoting phony differences to keep us occupied. Sad. And every day the façade of freedom cracks a little more. The Obama administration is trying to think of ways to criminalize climate change dissent. Don't blame Obama, he's just doing what he's told. As our next President will. Unless we wake up.
You can legally defend your person with violence in the manner of self defense, but the law does not permit you to defend your honor with violence. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Care to cite in which instances the Trump protesters had defended their "honor" with violence?
So if people don't like what Trump says that doesn't give them the right to incite a riot, ok.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So what's your legal definition of "inciting a riot?"
There is a lot of hate being promoted in this country, but you are fools if you think it only Trump fueling it. Obama has been a master at it, so has Hillary. It goes back decades. As long as the Establishment can keep us fighting against each other, they can have their way with us. The true enemy of the blacks, Latinos, gays, Muslims and all the other little groups they push us into IS the Establishment 0.01% corporations and banksters. We need to see this for what it is. We need to come together and rally against THEM instead of each other. Bring down the Bush crime syndicate, and their fellow travelers in banking and international commerce.

But we won't. They keep us content with bread and circuses and promoting phony differences to keep us occupied. Sad. And every day the façade of freedom cracks a little more. The Obama administration is trying to think of ways to criminalize climate change dissent. Don't blame Obama, he's just doing what he's told. As our next President will. Unless we wake up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Must be another blame Obama defense. For saying you don't support Trump you sure defend him a lot dull knife.
Must be another blame Obama defense. For saying you don't support Trump you sure defend him a lot dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Right hillbilly, no one cares about your comments.
So what's your legal definition of "inciting a riot?" Originally Posted by andymarksman

Tuesday, November 8, until then shut your Nazi mouth...

I was merely pointing out that Trump's speech, like David Duke's, is protected by the Constitution.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
It certainly is.

Jim
So what's your legal definition of "inciting a riot?" Originally Posted by andymarksman
Inciting a Riot is basically defined as a public disturbance involving an act of violence or behavior which poses a clear and present danger of violence which may result in injury or damage to persons or property by one or more persons assembled in a group.

Jim
Must be another blame Obama defense. For saying you don't support Trump you sure defend him a lot dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just as I have defended Obama, John Kerry, and even Al Franken when I felt they were right and/or being treated unfairly, LittleLiberalEva. I don't support Trump, but he is not Hitler or Mussolini. He is not a buffoon. However, he is a scam artist and a showman. I still think he is running only to strengthen his brand. He's not going to win. I don't even think he'll get the nomination.

How many Republicans have you defended, LittleLiberalEva? None. That's because you're a LIBERAL! Just admit it. Your other two Amigays are liberal. Come out, already.
Just as I have defended Obama, John Kerry, and even Al Franken when I felt they were right and/or being treated unfairly, LittleLiberalEva. I don't support Trump, but he is not Hitler or Mussolini. He is not a buffoon. However, he is a scam artist and a showman. I still think he is running only to strengthen his brand. He's not going to win. I don't even think he'll get the nomination.

How many Republicans have you defended, LittleLiberalEva? None. That's because you're a LIBERAL! Just admit it. Your other two Amigays are liberal. Come out, already. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

eehbuhhhrrr is embarrassed to admit who she supports... Light bulbs & ethanol... is her claim to fame... she will post her selfie here, now

• Old-T
  • 03-12-2016, 09:52 PM
this is clearly all your fault, Old tits. will you commit Harakiri? that would be good for the genome of man! idiot.

it's the same old game as before, except one thing.. TRUMP

if you had a choice, Trump vs. Clinton.. who would you vote for??

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
From one of the dumbest of the dumb you are at least consistent.

If you give a sane explaination of why the abominable Trump-Clinton "choice" would be my fault, I promise I will consider it.

And if you believe Trump isn't exactlh the same game only more grotesque, then you reinforce why you are one of the dumbest of the dumb.

Which of those two would I vote for? Neither--i will join COG and vote for a 3rd party.