Do Your Part & Vaccinate Your Children

FC, Dr. John Kapoor, a billionaire who's serving prison time, pushed the use of a very potent form of fentanyl in order to profit. But he never took it. Originally Posted by Tiny
thanks - nobody fucking cares.
the question was whether any physicians challenged the gene therapy.
YES - there were many. They all were deplatformed and ostracized.
You brought up some guy promoting something else to pollute the discussion. As long as you guys play tribal masturbation during any discussion, there is no point in engaging with you.

The rest of us are sharing information not purposely trying to berate the "other team"
  • Tiny
  • 11-14-2021, 02:00 PM
That's all great and will get you "likes", but I'm not in a financial position to just lose my job. I still believe in paying all my bills.

I did get the J&J vaccine back in April, so I'm safe (for now) from mandates, but I'm personally against getting a booster, especially since I had a bad reaction to the initial vaccination AND I also contracted COVID back in August (natural "booster"). I also oppose any sort of mandate at all for anyone. My choice was highly individual, and needs to be so for everyone else. Originally Posted by SecretE
You're probably better protected than most.

If you don't mind me asking, how severe were your symptoms after you got the J&J vaccine, and after you got the disease? I don't have an agenda, I'm just curious, as I don't know anyone in the same boat. I know people who've gotten COVID twice, people who've gotten the disease after Pfizer and after Moderna, but no one who had severe symptoms after J&J or who had COVID after J&J. That's probably because I only know a handful of people who got J&J.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 02:02 PM
Are we living on the same planet?

Did you not hear about Supreme Leader's vaccine mandate?

It forces people to take the vaccine or lose their jobs by January 4th. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
If you had any balls, you'd quit and go work for a smaller company...or for yourself
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 02:06 PM
you're being intentionally daft - which indicates you know you're full of shit

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/11/0...gh-10-29-2021/
Originally Posted by FatCity
Better draft than ignorant AF.

Don't take the God damn vaccine if you don't want but enough of the crying and lying.

I pointed out the JnJ vaccine after you lied about not knowing long term effects.
  • Tiny
  • 11-14-2021, 02:12 PM
thanks - nobody fucking cares.
the question was whether any physicians challenged the gene therapy.
YES - there were many. They all were deplatformed and ostracized.
You brought up some guy promoting something else to pollute the discussion. As long as you guys play tribal masturbation during any discussion, there is no point in engaging with you.

The rest of us are sharing information not purposely trying to berate the "other team" Originally Posted by FatCity
You appeared to say physicians are financially incentivized by getting their patients vaccinated, and/or you were saying the "population health" of their patients would be better if they were vaccinated:

Second....are you aware of what "population health" is at it relates to your primary care physician? You're aware that these providers are judged and incentivized by reimbursement and their health network on the overall medical condition of all their patients? (ex. how many return to hospital for treatment, how many have high blood pressure, out of control diabetes,miss their medication, etc) Originally Posted by FatCity
Either way you're shooting a hole in your argument. Physicians aren't going to get the vaccines themselves if they think the risks outweigh the rewards, regardless of incentives for getting patients vaccinated. And they aren't going to encourage their patients to get the vaccines if they think their medical conditions will be worsened and thus the doctors' incomes will be reduced.

And how about the image imbedded in your post? It clearly says pediatricians will make lots of money from Blue Cross if they get 63% of their patients under the age of 2 vaccinated. Which is bull shit by the way, if they're referring to COVID vaccines. If they start vaccinating kids under the age of 2 for COVID they'll lose their medical licenses. That image is either a lie, or it excludes the COVID vaccine.

And yes, I'm berating the other team. Around 2% or less of physicians surveyed by the American Medical Association are on your team.

And finally, where the fuck did I say I was addressing gene therapy? I didn't quote anything you said or anything about gene therapy in my posts about the AMA survey and Kapoor.
If Pfizer admitted in 2010 that it was paying kickbacks to 4,500 doctors, scientists, and medical professionals...

How many do you think Pfizer owns today❓

How many of these television doctors and twitter scientists are paid by Pfizer❓

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/b...1payments.html

@KanekoaTheGreat
I didn't quote anything you said or anything about gene therapy Originally Posted by Tiny
take a wild guess what "gene therapy" refers to and why.
It must be difficult having conversations with people when you purposely stuff your fingers in your ears
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 02:47 PM
If Pfizer admitted in 2010 that it was paying kickbacks to 4,500 doctors, scientists, and medical professionals...

How many do you think Pfizer owns today❓

How many of these television doctors and twitter scientists are paid by Pfizer❓

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/b...1payments.html

@KanekoaTheGreat Originally Posted by bambino
What are you calling for bambino, more government regulation?
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 03:14 PM

And yes, I'm berating the other team. Around 2% or less of physicians surveyed by the American Medical Association are on your team.

. Originally Posted by Tiny
Evidently our resident doctors here in the political forum believe that 98% of real doctors do not know shit about vaccinations
What are you calling for bambino, more government regulation? Originally Posted by WTF
Who said anything about that? I suppose you’re for big Pharma bribing doctors.

https://marketrealist.com/p/who-paid...ne-in-history/
PFIZER is a sleazy company

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/17780
You're probably better protected than most. Originally Posted by Tiny
I agree. Joined the TX CARES study shortly after breaking quarantine, as I was almost a pure immunization + infection subject they could study. S-Proteins were still through the roof (not sure how much they actually helped with the infection, if they were that high a level, yet I still had a 10 day battle with the virus), and natural antibodies were above 80 percentile levels. Actually have my 3 month follow-up tomorrow to re-test. I'm curious what those levels will be now.

If you don't mind me asking, how severe were your symptoms after you got the J&J vaccine, and after you got the disease? I don't have an agenda, I'm just curious, as I don't know anyone in the same boat. I know people who've gotten COVID twice, people who've gotten the disease after Pfizer and after Moderna, but no one who had severe symptoms after J&J or who had COVID after J&J. That's probably because I only know a handful of people who got J&J. Originally Posted by Tiny
After I got the shot in April, a few days before it was pulled off the market temporarily, I had bad neuropathic pain down my legs for 2 weeks straight, to the point where I couldn't sleep well. Not sure if it was an overactive immune system, or some other side-effect. I took a baby aspirin, to prevent any blood clotting, as that was a reported side-effect for the general population back then, and the pain eventually subsided. When I contracted COVID in August, I had worsening symptoms (cough, fever around 102F, pulse ox dropping into low 90's, loss of taste and smell) for about 7 days. My antigen test immediate turned positive within 10 seconds (high viral load). Ended up finding out later, after a lot of jumping through hoops with state agencies and the testing lab to get data unmasked on the follow-up PCR test I took, I had contracted a Delta variant (AY.12). Was almost about to go to urgent care, but I got a script for Ivermectin, and within taking the first mega dose, my temp dropped, pulse ox increased back up to 95%, and cough lessened within 2 hours, and I got back a large part of my taste and smell in 4 hours. Within 3 days (and a second mega dose of Ivermectin), I was able to safely break quarantine. I'd say the after-effects of the vaccine concerned me more, but I wouldn't wish either on anyone.
I agree.

After I got the shot in April, a few days before it was pulled off the market temporarily, I had bad neuropathic pain down my legs for 2 weeks straight, to the point where I couldn't sleep well. Not sure if it was an overactive immune system, or some other side-effect. I took a baby aspirin, to prevent any blood clotting, as that was a reported side-effect for the general population back then, and the pain eventually subsided. When I contracted COVID in August, I had worsening symptoms (cough, fever, pulse ox dropping into low 90's, loss of taste and smell) for about 7 days. My antigen test immediate turned positive within 10 seconds (high viral load). Ended up finding out later, after a lot of jumping through hoops with state agencies and the testing lab to get data unmasked on the follow-up PCR test I took, I had contracted a Delta variant (AY.12). Was almost about to go to urgent care, but I got a script for Ivermectin, and within taking the first mega dose, my temp dropped, pulse ox increased back up to 95%, and cough lessened within 2 hours, and I got back a large part of my taste and smell in 4 hours. Within 3 days (and a second mega dose of Ivermectin), I was able to safely break quarantine. I'd say the after-effects of the vaccine concerned me more, but I wouldn't wish either on anyone. Originally Posted by SecretE
How did you obtain a script for Ivermectin? Thought it was hard to get.
Evidently our resident doctors here in the political forum believe that 98% of real doctors do not know shit about vaccinations Originally Posted by WTF

they don't. because 98% of Doctors aren't virologists. even general practitioners aren't virology experts. would you go to an orthopedic surgeon for vaccinations advice? A dermatologist? a proctologist ?

think before you "quick post" ... you won't look so uninformed
How did you obtain a script for Ivermectin? Thought it was hard to get. Originally Posted by bambino
America's Frontline Doctors. Very thankful they stuck their necks out to offer that service, given all the vitriol and hate they have received.