shaved my Balls..

I can not watch this op's demise any longer...it's obvious that the help that he seeks from these members are not forth cumming...his junk, his problem...sorry dude your on your own...I will search my book of remidies and if I find other help I will put it here, but don't hold your breath...good luck and may someone upstairs take a likin to ya..
MSOG are out, he's down to 1Nut! LMMFAO!
MSOG are out, he's down to 1Nut! LMMFAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
If he is down to one nut it could save him a bundle on booking MSOG's, as all he needs now are B&G's which are cheaper...I hope the other nut stays on or it's all she wrote....
Now here I thought it was the Crown last night with you boys...........lol But here you both go again today..........Ive enjoyed the laughs at the poor boys expense.........Just think about going through life with one ball........Damn that means I would have to suck extra long on the other ball and how the hell would he wear a cock and ball ring??
Now here I thought it was the Crown last night with you boys...........lol But here you both go again today..........Ive enjoyed the laughs at the poor boys expense.........Just think about going through life with one ball........Damn that means I would have to suck extra long on the other ball and how the hell would he wear a cock and ball ring?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
The concern for his well being is all we want, he ignore's the advise he's given, maybe your visual of what may happen or has happened will wake him up to the fact that he needs help...No cock and ball ring would have to be devistating to the OP....ijs.....and to cause a provider to work over time on his cock and one nut is just not right....
On a side note the OP may want to see the MSOG thread for Q and A....ijs
Please use ball remover by Brillo. Only 8.99 at most stores. Scrubs away ball hair,cat cum and even the balls themselves. With no balls maybe you can become a provider.
Would you just lose the ball or the nut sack too..................Sucking an empty nut sack would be oh so unfulfilling..........And would the client be required to disclose that up front to the provider......Oh by the way I one have one ball................IJS
Yes he has to have his uniball card with him at all times. It's section 48963547.332 of the federal penis code.
Yes he has to have his uniball card with him at all times. It's section 48963547.332 of the federal penis code. Originally Posted by burkalini
burkalini I'm sorry to correct you but that code was updated, which now procludes him from making any mention to the contrary of having said ball removed by stupidity or by self affliction ie Brillo pad. The uniball card is now called the numbnuts card.....ijs
Ummm Good to know when booking clients, that I need to ask if they are UniBall Card carriers.............
like I normally always have..probably a couple of days ago..

saw a provider today and the right one has a slight itch..even after taking a shower after the dirty deed..

Could it be just the hair beginning to grow back ?...or

should I see a doctor? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Well, thank you for sharing this information about your balls...but honestly, I think you have nothing to worry about...it's probably itch from the hair growing back :P
And would the client be required to disclose that up front to the provider......Oh by the way I one have one ball................IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Do they disclose when they have three balls?
well.........................I have seen a man with 3 balls, and damit he did NOT disclose that up front!!! lol
Do they disclose when they have three balls? Originally Posted by pyramider
According to the federal penis code that would be a yes....the code is very strict as to the regard to the normal 2 in a sack rule...You can't have too many and you can't have too few in the nap sack...
well.........................I have seen a man with 3 balls, and damit he did NOT disclose that up front!!! lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You should have reported him....he would have had to pay 3 times over for that infraction according to the federal penis code.... I wish more providers were more aware of this code....
To the OP are you adhearing to this at all, this penis code will apply to you some day....ijs