Casual Sex vs Hobby Sex

Why thank you Originally Posted by Boltfan
OMG I was schmammered but I had so much fun with you that night! You wild muthafucker!!! LOL Next trip we are doing midgets and the swingers club

It was fun to watch that unfold on twitter. Originally Posted by corona
Which guy are you referring to?

The random in Vegas? The British Guy? Because that was so fun.
Hands down the best time I ever!!!

or The Model Guy that posted I retired for 6 hours and was gonna marry at the Taco Drive Thru with Elvis in Vegas

Now your just making me BLUSH. Originally Posted by dfwhd2

Oh shit, why did you say that here?

Who is the lucky guy, his dick is sure going to want it again.

Can I watch? Like put it on chaturbate.com please.

LOL Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Lol, he doesn't have an account or handle here. I will text him and see if he wants to put on a show. He is definitely a wild one for sure. Pretty sure I met my match.

Were you her Uber driver to go see this guy?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
No, Bolt and I were banging headboards as the sun came up. Freaky ass time too!
Wow...I think I want a piece of Berkleigh...god you're sexy...been seeing too many young providers (and you know how that goes) lol
Wow...I think I want a piece of Berkleigh...god you're sexy... Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender

Thank ya!
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2017, 11:13 AM
Thank ya! Originally Posted by berkleigh
That pussy eating pic is very sexy, you should make that your main pic
That pussy eating pic is very sexy, you should make that your main pic Originally Posted by BLM69
Absolutely a hot pic! I need to go back to Baby Dolls and munch on her some more
Berk, I can take you to BDD and watch you munch that yummy doll. Then we can go back to your place so I can do some fine dining!!! 😍
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2017, 11:56 AM
Bald pussy for dinner, my favorite dish
Berk, I can take you to BDD and watch you munch that yummy doll. Then we can go back to your place so I can do some fine dining!!! 😍 Originally Posted by verygood69
I'm down! Let's do it!
I'm down! Let's do it! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I don't have the game for casual sex. way too damn clueless
Casual sex to much drama, hobby sex in and out
Casual is fairly easy for me. I do have game.

I prefer provider sex because of the variety, the ease, the anticipation, and, most importantly, the walk away.

Although all of my early introductions to kink/ wild / over the top sexual activities were introduced to me by civilian females, it is a treat to do the homework to find a woman who will do exactly what I want, without the learning curve, or giggly hesitation, in exchange for chlorophyll covered paper.