What do gentlemen think about while giving cunnilingus?

Sunny, I have had some training in tantra and I use the chushita technique particularly with gals who love to have their clit sucked as well as licked. I always ask for preferences and feedback to fine tune my approach. Some like sucking, some like licking, some like a combo of DATY and DATO with use of one or more fingers massaging the g spot etc etc. Would love to have you experience it.
I use the chushita technique particularly with gals who love to have their clit sucked as well as licked. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
okay googled this and damn, I've been doing that for years. Who'da thunk.
Yes, ma'am, duly noted! All my future dates will appreciate your teaching me! Originally Posted by SR Only
Glad I could be of help & trust me, your partner will thank you, If you have other skills IT WORKS!!
When I do DATY all the blood in my brain is diverted to the little head. Therefore I do not think because I am unable to do so. I am limited to basic instinct, which allows for only reactions to the moment. I sense what feels good to the lady by instinct and react accordingly to what seems to make them feel good. No thought to it.
LOL Jdriller, its like being on auto pilot Everything else in your mind should disapear so you can lose yourself in the moment !
You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor

It would only be like sucking another man's dick if the lady allows the prior man to cum in her from bbfs, and then does not clean up prior to the next man.
sorry I dont want anyone's ass on my pillow- not even my own, not to mention juices, wet spot.. NO thanks! and keep your feet off my pillows too!

also Im a non believer in the G spot & squirting (along with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy & bigfoot)
sorry I dont want anyone's ass on my pillow- not even my own, not to mention juices, wet spot.. NO thanks! and keep your feet off my pillows too! Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Use the hotel's pillows. They got plenty.
If Im at a hotel.. I want all the pillows to sleep with, Im serious I need to stack them up
and one on each side of my body too. Plus I do incalls at home mostly.
Ok then I'll have to "dine" sans pillow.
I love a good sport
also Im a non believer in the G spot & squirting (along with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy & bigfoot)
What, the easter bunny is real, I have seen him here on ECCIE.
also Im a non believer in the G spot & squirting (along with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy & bigfoot) Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Squirting is a back and forth debate. I did not believe it either until I was with a woman who could. From my experience it is real, and it doesn't happen with many women. Heck it rarely happens with her.

Just my 2 cent
Ok then I'll have to "dine" sans pillow. Originally Posted by SR Only
thats why they make pillow cases which is well worth an awesome "O" any day!!! Sooooooooooo worth changeing linens !! Trust me on this one Sr Your girl will be sending me thank you letters lol
thats why they make pillow cases which is well worth an awesome "O" any day!!! Sooooooooooo worth changeing linens !! Trust me on this one Sr Your girl will be sending me thank you letters lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You're preaching to the choir!