The Art of Fingering a Woman

I have been wondering how many providers would be interested in giving G-spot technique lessons. Seems like it would be lucrative.
...Ratboy you and I do know each other hun, we met at a social a long time ago! I am the one who rides the Harley! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

I know who you are/were !!!
Yes, women fake orgasms. As a woman who has lived a long time and talked "sex" with many of my girlfriends through the years, I can tell you that when having sex with their boyfriends or husbands, about 99% of all women say they have faked it.And, 100% of the time, the women swear he never knew the difference. I have heard men say over and over, "If my woman was faking it, I would KNOW." Yeah, right. Sure you would. All men say that, but I bet there are very few that actually can.

I am just saying..... maybe not all the time....but lets face it....many do. Reviews are often loaded....every guy wants to feel like he is the man by making a woman O....personally unless I see em squirt, milky substance come out, or get overly sensitive, I do not fall for the "I cumming speech"
And so many of the ladies use a lube before you show up, that when you see how "WET" they are and you KNOW you are the reason, they are probably laughing their ass off all the way to the bank.

No we can't tell.

But again, I am glad some of the ladies have corrected me and most of them are really having these enormous "Os" when they are with us.

YAWN
since you put it that way CB....im going to start using my imagination more and definitely not thinking about if "I am the Man"... i just want to get a hell of a nut and call it even. and be left with a idea of i might have some type of connection with her...
I remember a couple of years ago I was having dinner with a couple of providers and few hobby guys - and guess what we talked about.

One of the guys said "when I have a session - its ALL ABOUT ME and what I want and if the girl doesn't get off, that's not my problem".

One of the Providers SCREAMED "FINALLY, a guy who gets it.....I am so tired of guys trying to get me off."

And, btw, the provider LOVED sex with certain guys - but not the vast majority.
I remember a couple of years ago I was having dinner with a couple of providers and few hobby guys - and guess what we talked about.

One of the guys said "when I have a session - its ALL ABOUT ME and what I want and if the girl doesn't get off, that's not my problem".

One of the Providers SCREAMED "FINALLY, a guy who gets it.....I am so tired of guys trying to get me off."

And, btw, the provider LOVED sex with certain guys - but not the vast majority. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Things are probably different for the high volume girls. I think it's pretty easy to teach a guy how to get you off if you and he both want to take the time. I only have minimum of 1 hour sessions. Most of the guys I see can only cum once and wouldn't last very long if the ENTIRE session was spent with me directly pleasing them. Most of the guys I see like to spend part of their session time pleasing me. During that time, I tend to give advice. I mean, I figure they aren't just going down on me to be wasting both their time and mine, so I give them some tips -- softer, harder, less suction, etc...

This is how I cum in well over 50% of my sessions. In the sessions where I don't cum, it's usually because the guy wasn't interested in trying to make me cum or because he just absolutely refused to take any direction.

There are a LOT of providers that need a vibrator to cum. If you let them use their toys, it will happen. I know plenty of women like this but some of them are too shy to mention it. So guys, if the girl having an O is what really floats your boat, ask her if she'd like to use her favorite toy... she can put it on her clit while you fuck her and it works like a charm.

Again, I have NO PROBLEM focusing all of my attention on the guy's pleasure but few of the men I see are interested in that. So if they WANT to please me, I'm sure as heck gonna tell them how.
Toys - yep they can certainly help

Anyone remember the Silver TORPEDO that Gorgeous blonde used? It had 8 D-Cell batteries. When she took it out it look about 4 feet long and it scared the Fuck out of me! When I asked her what she planned on doing with that she told me it had enough battery power to get her off.

I thought the thing was going to burn/vibrate her clit off - but She bounced off the walls - kinda reminded me of that scene from the old movie: Cocoons.
Yes, women fake orgasms. As a woman who has lived a long time and talked "sex" with many of my girlfriends through the years, I can tell you that when having sex with their boyfriends or husbands, about 99% of all women say they have faked it.And, 100% of the time, the women swear he never knew the difference. I have heard men say over and over, "If my woman was faking it, I would KNOW." Yeah, right. Sure you would. All men say that, but I bet there are very few that actually can. Originally Posted by windowshopper
I can see plenty of reasons to fake and O with a hobbyist and I think most providers have faked it. But why on earth would any woman fake an O with her significant other? This makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone if they couldn't even be honest about something as simple as that. I might exaggerate my level of arousal to help him get off faster, but I can't imagine it being necessary to actually go all the way to faking an O. If I can't cum I just say, "I'm not going to be able to cum." Some have taken that as a challenge and after tireless effort, have managed to achieve what I didn't think possible. But most of the time, a guy just accepts that and happily gets his nut. After all, if he's your S.O., it's not his one and only chance to get you off. He can just bang you tomorrow.

There are some providers I'm willing to bet never fake it with their clients. Aidan MacKenna, Magical Melissa, Jewels Milano, and Kit4Kat, IMO, are just too orgasmic to need to resort to such measures.
... But why on earth would any woman fake an O with her significant other? This makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me. ... I might exaggerate my level of arousal to help him get off faster. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I think you just answered your own question.

At what point does exaggeration moves to Fake? A little white lie is still a lie.

Just Say'n.
self confidence.....why many lie to SOs. Everyone wants to feel they are doing their part when it comes to pleasing a woman. If your not the one who can get her off.....I have heard from one exFiance.....why do i need you?

For me, I felt it was my duty to get my woman off. Icing on the cake....why eat it if you cannot enjoy it.
I think you just answered your own question.

At what point does exaggeration moves to Fake? A little white lie is still a lie.

Just Say'n. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
When you claim to have actually had an orgasm and you didn't. There is a definite line there. You either had one or you didn't. Degree of arousal is a continuum but I think we can all agree it has an end point -- that O. Sometimes a "fake it till you make it strategy" helps you get in the mood. Same principal as when you're in a pissy mood and you slap on a fake smile and then after a little while, it turns into a real one. If you can force yourself to act interested in sex when your boyfriend makes a move, you might find yourself getting into it. Usually works for me.

But besides any moral considerations about whether or not you should lie to your S.O., there is a degree of self-interest involved: If you fake it, how will he ever learn to do it right?

But we are now officially WAY off topic.

Back to fingering....
I have always been one that is willing to learn LOL
I have always been one that is willing to learn LOL Originally Posted by jarhead1171
Now that's the spirit jarhead!
Toys - yep they can certainly help

Anyone remember the Silver TORPEDO that Gorgeous blonde used? It had 8 D-Cell batteries. When she took it out it look about 4 feet long and it scared the Fuck out of me! When I asked her what she planned on doing with that she told me it had enough battery power to get her off.

I thought the thing was going to burn/vibrate her clit off - but She bounced off the walls - kinda reminded me of that scene from the old movie: Cocoons. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Dude.... If I am with a woman and she pulls out that much horsepower, I know right then I am not going to be able to do anything to get her off. But I will watch and participate. I had a GF that gave the most awesome BBBJ, anytime, anywhere but just couldn't get off through intercourse. But, pull out the vibrator and work on her constantly for 30-45 minutes and be real quiet and maybe she would get hers.

Then again, I've been with women that all you had to do was look at them and they came 3-4 times.

All women are different, God love'em!