"I Never Dated A Girl Without The Permission Of Her Mother"

Moore is done for sure now....because we all know that Turtle face Mitch is always the last hold out..this move by Mitch ensures that the senate will force the issue and simply not confirm or seat him as a Senator which is within their power to do....

this is good politics. Popcorn time
Looks like Steve Bannon the monster face drug addict loses ..hahahahahahaha
This just in fresh and hot off the press: Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

McConnell is one of the "swamp creatures", Shit-Stained Chapped-ass, but you're too stupid to know that.

Swamp Creature McConnell

(Gateway Pundit)

..... you're too stupid to know that.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... not to mention all the other shit he doesn't know!
"I Never Dated A Girl Without The Permission Of Her Mother"

If he said that then he should be toast....what 32 year old man needs the permission of the Mother of someone he is interested in dating.

Where'd the MoFo grow up? India where they have arranged marriages?

I mean I've heard of asking the father for his daughters hand in marriage but that is a sign of respect , not an age issue.. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree. What grown man asks the mother for permission?? The ONLY WAY I can see that is if there is no father in the picture (widow or divorcee)..

I care about facts, not sources.

Common sense on this one does not make Moore look to good. Originally Posted by WTF
And what facts do we have in evidence so far? 4 girls accusing him, several sources showing the wapo ADVERTISED and were willing to pay to get the accusations.

Since so much is riding on this single election, why not convien a legal hearing, (make it public), and put all parties concerned under oath.

If these woman are telling the truth, do it under oath, not to some reporter. If Moore is telling the truth, let him do it under oath, not in a news conference.

Let's see who balks. Originally Posted by Jackie S
AND lets see proof of whether those gals making the accusations got PAID For them by the WaPo..
The common theme from Harvey, Richard, Louie to Roy is there was general knowledge in their community of what they were doing. The general public did not have this knowledge.
This probably came down from Trump to pay Bannon back for not backing his pick.
Since so much is riding on this single election, why not convien a legal hearing, (make it public), and put all parties concerned under oath.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's what the DNC wants. Putting them under oath gives it an air of legitimacy. But don't worry, the DNC is judge and DA shopping so they can ask "how long have you been raping women?"

BTW, during her final years, my mother who was in her late 70s wanted me charged with the murder of some fictitious girl.

The sad part is she was more mentally capable at the time than WTF and Cystine Chapel combined.

BTW, during her final years, my mother who was in her late 70s wanted me charged with the murder of some fictitious girl.

Maybe she thought you talked your imaginary online girlfriend into committing suicide lol.

The sad part is she was more mentally capable at the time than WTF and Cystine Chapel combined.

That's a very low bar... when combined, they become less mentally capable. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did you know Cystine is more soluble in water than a shit-stain? When taken as a diet supplement, it leads to obsessive-compulsive ass-licking!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cystine
The common theme from Harvey, Richard, Louie to Roy is there was general knowledge in their community of what they were doing. The general public did not have this knowledge.
This probably came down from Trump to pay Bannon back for not backing his pick. Originally Posted by bamscram
If Roy's molesting kids was "Common knowledge" in his community of judges, don't you think they would have DONE SOMETHING??
If Roy's molesting kids was "Common knowledge" in his community of judges, don't you think they would have DONE SOMETHING?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Was anything done in the other cases until women got the nerve to relate their stories?
Moore ran as a dem for judge in 1982, and lost. Was appointed to the judgeship in 1992.
Maybe he quit chasing them by then.
It will be humorous if Moore wins!
He will. Be sworn in then expelled.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2017, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Was your Mom's name RoseMary?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosema...aby_%28film%29
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2017, 08:09 AM
If Roy's molesting kids was "Common knowledge" in his community of judges, don't you think they would have DONE SOMETHING?? Originally Posted by garhkal
This is Alabama man! They are doing something....TRYING TO MAKE HIM A SENATOR!
Was anything done in the other cases until women got the nerve to relate their stories?
Moore ran as a dem for judge in 1982, and lost. Was appointed to the judgeship in 1992.
Maybe he quit chasing them by then. Originally Posted by bamscram
Was there any evidence back in 92? or even the 80s when all this supposedly was going on?

He will. Be sworn in then expelled. Originally Posted by bamscram
SO WHY waste the money on a vote, just tell all those in AL "Sorry boyos, but cause the libtards are whining, we are going to totally ignore your vote and put in someone WE wanted from the get go.."?