SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

I don't lose anything pussy... If you weren't such a coward you'd know this! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ricky Dick Nose says you never show. Maybe a good idea Ricky. Mata pull down his zipper and his deek might crush you. Uz a little turd Ricky.

Nope you're all pussies having to make up fake handles to talk shit...
Come out and play and learn your lesson cowards.

I have all you pussies jumping thru hoops breaking the guidelines just to attempt to be relevant.
Ricky Dick Nose says you never show. Maybe a good idea Ricky. Mata pull down his zipper and his deek might crush you. Uz a little turd Ricky.

Originally Posted by UpYoursRickyDickNose

I have all you pussies jumping thru hoops breaking the guidelines just to attempt to be relevant. Originally Posted by rockerrick
FAKE HANDLES? DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT RICKY? YOU FUNNY RICKY!

I have all you pussies jumping thru hoops breaking the guidelines just to attempt to be relevant. Originally Posted by rockerrick
hit the bottom ricky? you made it clear its only mata behind all these handles. it didnt occur to you how many people youve fucked over on this board? now there are several of us? that makes you not only a liar but a big turd for spreading lies and gossip when in fact you don't know shit! will you be giving mata an apology and maybe a reach around? come on ricky do it! its embarrassing getting caught with a ts isnt it ricky. do it ricky. you didnt know yea right lol do it ricky. just post the reviews of the dudes ricky. do it ricky. no one cares. do it ricky.
Blah blah blah no alerts on me... can you say the same?

NO

You and Mata can.both suck my dick... Wait... you probably will be sucking each other's with the alerts!
Blah blah blah no alerts on me... can you say the same?

NO

You and Mata can.both suck my dick... Wait... you probably will be sucking each other's with the alerts! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Whimpering Hypocrite

...Oh and I write reviews for PA, I don't give a fuck about a single one of you mongers. .... I have my PA, oh by the way over a hundred handles ... Originally Posted by rockerrick

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=41

you so funny ricky. how can there be alerts on you? ts dudes seldom post alerts. they suffer in silence.
It's official gimpy has lost his mind.
Mata you and your split personality are both pussies... why don't each of you gather up your one ball, combine them and quit being a coward?
It's official gimpy has lost his mind. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
its offical mata now im sl. no wait im still you. no wait im whispers. does the midget cowboy even understand how stupid he looks? ive given him hints and by now he should have figured out my old handle. you weren't around then. he is so easy. call him on his bs and he pisses all over himself. he should change his handle to pussypanhandler.

thanks for the referral bro.
You're not SL stupid, Rickydicknose is... But you're all pretty fucking stupid and desperate.
You're not SL stupid, Rickydicknose is... But you're all pretty fucking stupid and desperate. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ricky Dick Nose says you are so mean on this board. When we have met you whisper how much you like me. Especially when I put it in all the way Ricky. I know its been a while Ricky but I'll be posting my review of you and I. Pictures and all. People need to see the other side of you Ricky. That gentle let me suck on it first and ram it in harder side you know. Hey if you change your mind bring your little cowboy hat partner.

Ricky Dick Nose says you use to post in San Antonio. What happened Ricky? Did they run you off? Midget cowboys are no so popular in SA since I left are day? No worries Ricky my deal is almost over and I'll be back in the 210 before you know it. Be honest vato let everyone know how much you miss me.
You're not SL stupid, Rickydicknose is... But you're all pretty fucking stupid and desperate. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ricky Dick Nose says hey are you admitting sl corn holed you or was it just me? Im starting to get jealous all of a sudden.
I'm saying your days are numbered, if you had some control you wouldn't be banned.
Too bad you're wasting your time to try and save such a worthless rapist like Mata Leon.
Getting your last bit of lies in before you get locked up gimp?