Panties or thongs

I like seeing a woman in "boy shorts"
(thats what i've been told they are called)
VERY CHEEKY

Thongs if I'm in Jeans or a skirt.. But.. I gotta booty.. so boy shorts are definitely HOT HOT HOT..
Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain

OMG! Just the thought of Vixen in a thong with a short, itty-bitty skirt...MammaMia!!
panties, leather
Panties with ruffles
It all depends on the lady. I like the boy shorts and thongs. Some ladies have a little junk and or is more firm therethe boy shotys look better.

Thongs, I like to take them off with my teeth!!!!
You all wear underware? You un-natural freaks.
I am a big fan of thongs. For one they are sexy as hell, but they also fill really good when you have them on. So men and woman what do you like. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara I like both Thongs and Boy Shorts, I love pulling them off and face diving into a little slice of Heaven
I wear both. Any color I think stands out on my skin, but I like reds, and pinks,,,,,,, ouch, I'm under SP's ,,,,,
t-backs forever!
Sorry, but I never wear panties or thongs. I go commando all day, every day. Except when I have a visitor, then it's Victorias Secret push-up bra and thong, as silky and lacy as possible! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Heather, one day we have GOT to meet!
Thongs and boy shorts the best. Nothing like the feeling of pulling them off.
damn this thread is making me HOT!!!!{lol}

Tall Girl ya gotta wear those sexy boxers on your birthday visit!!!
thongs all the way baby on a sexy little ass...just like the perfect picture frame on a rembrandt or a monet
I won't leave home without them, Dallas. Can you guess how I'm going to eat my birthday cake?
I'm going to agree with the fact that it pretty much depends on the ass. I will say I do enjoy the look of a nice tush in some boy shorts, (which actually doesn't sound right when I say it out loud). I also love a woman with some curves in a set of men's boxers and dress shirt. Very Sexy!