The Retirement Scam!

Brittany good to see a post from you, hope you are doing well in Phoenix. I wonder what happened to The Ashley of Houston 2006, in the 290-610 area, a real talent, are you guys famliar?
Do people raise this much hell when somebody famous (sports star, boxer, ect.) retires and then comes out of retirement? I've never noticed it....
hmmm good question babe !!! cant we all just get along ? geez
Do people raise this much hell when somebody famous (sports star, boxer, ect.) retires and then comes out of retirement? I've never noticed it.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread...but (for some dumb reason) I became mesmerized by this intense smiley-face-sword-fight-duel. Sooo many near misses...what a battle!

Addressing the actual topic... it doesn't matter to me. I will buy a "discontinued" model every now and then if the price is right...or if I actually want that particular model. There are much worse things.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread...but (for some dumb reason) I became mesmerized by this intense smiley-face-sword-fight-duel. Sooo many near misses...what a battle! Originally Posted by PhotoTherapy
LMFAOOO!!!!
You could just as well ask "Why do some ladies post here?"

It's just marketing. Amazes me how much folks whine about that on a site that exists to help hobbyists and providers connect. Originally Posted by blowpop
+1
Who cares? Let them do their thing. It's their business to run, no one elses. If it bites them in the butt, so be it. If it helps their business, good for them. Just my 2 cents
Is this really the "Last Page"?
Do people raise this much hell when somebody famous (sports star, boxer, ect.) retires and then comes out of retirement? I've never noticed it.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL. We've got a contingent here that seems to feel a need to be right by proving someone else wrong. I think they just need to get laid, but apparently that hasn't helped so far.

I wonder if these same folks go to McDonald's and loudly point out that the burger doesn't look like the one in the commercial? Or do they demand a new car when theirs won't return the EPA estimated MPG? Or demand an apology when that Nigerian prince doesn't share the $10 million with them?

C'mon folks. Don't be outraged by the obvious.
No shit... I mean "retiring then unretiring" is a scam.... really...

I'd be willing to put some money on the fact that if the last person that saw a particular provider found out that she came back he would be tickled to death not feel scammed....

Yet all the people that never saw her for whatever reasons seem to be the ones up in arms about it. Oh and another provider being upset at a peovider over retiring/unretiring is just hilarious IMO....
... Oh and another provider being upset at a peovider over retiring/unretiring is just hilarious IMO.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If the "no" providers are retiring to drum up some business due to the bad reviews, may be those complaining want them to stay in the business to make the non-retirees "look" better .... may be.
I was under the impression you could only retire from a "career." I especially like the ones who leave their ads up as if they just forgot lol. When I am done, that crap will be down in an hour!
LOL. We've got a contingent here that seems to feel a need to be right by proving someone else wrong. I think they just need to get laid, but apparently that hasn't helped so far.

I wonder if these same folks go to McDonald's and loudly point out that the burger doesn't look like the one in the commercial? Or do they demand a new car when theirs won't return the EPA estimated MPG? Or demand an apology when that Nigerian prince doesn't share the $10 million with them?

C'mon folks. Don't be outraged by the obvious. Originally Posted by blowpop
LMAO...

Now that is funny blowpop!