"Sex trafficking lurks in offbeat Rochester lairs"

you better stay here Nikki, Canada is not ready for you Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I second that LOL!!! I think you would but a hurtin on those Canucks!!
Well boys, the fox is in the hen house.

Isn't anyone else just a bit concerned?
the fox has always been in the hen house

and the WK are always giving out private room talk

the thing here is "calling the D&C" is not accurate but it seems no one wants to explain that

god forbid the mods put out of control comments under control right?
you better stay here Nikki, Canada is not ready for you eh Originally Posted by JONBALLS
fix it for ya eh
the fox has always been in the hen house

and the WK are always giving out private room talk

the thing here is "calling the D&C" is not accurate but it seems no one wants to explain that

god forbid the mods put out of control comments under control right? Originally Posted by Johnnyringo
The only thing I found that was not accurate was not written by D&C. But in the one of the links. But I'm sure that writer knows better. As he was quoting another person.

Oh!, and there is more than one fox in the hen house. And a few X fox's. Some are in a State Hotel now.
Exactly OSD and I'm sure that "writer" doesn't accept phone calls for editing EH?
LOL If he did, and someone was dumb and made that call. That person may get quoted the next time he writes. errr or not. eh

Its not hard to see where they don't give a rats ass. Cross that line where they do at your own risk.
What a story, I detest the exploitation of underage girls of any form. There are many young ladies of proper age looking for an opportunity to advance themselves in life. I always check ID's of everyone I am doing doubles with. He deserves everything he gets because he should have known better.
The criminal complaints are definitely worth a close reading. Originally Posted by jimxbeam

A look at life from the other side of the one-way mirror.

Be careful out there.