Make out sessions with the pussy cat.

• BLM69
  • 04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
My thick tounge does wonders, now just need to find the right provider who truly enjoys daty.
<----------- best in class; industry leader.

Kaylee next time u wake up like this txt me.
All this kitty licking/kissing talk has gotten me all worked up and squirming. I may need to put out an ISO!
All this kitty licking/kissing talk has gotten me all worked up and squirming. I may need to put out an ISO! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You know, Kendall, I haven't made out with your kitty in a long time...we are overdue for a make-out session.
Dammit I asked for the wrong thing for my Bday!!
Dannie we are waaaay over due for a make-out session. I think we need to remedy that and soon! You have my new digits
I must say that I truly love worshipping the "kitty kat". Licking, sucking, tasting, the ladies thighs clamping down tight. Keeping on going after it is very sensitive until the lady pushes my head back. Looking up into her face and she has that very satisfied smile on it. And then doing it again and again.
I love DATY, lately I have been having a difficult time finding ladies to practice this on....
im in need, or at least my pussy is... is there a sign up list for ones that love daty? lol
I think there SHOULD be a sign up list!!!!!!
Hey Kaylee,

That is assuming I would make your sign up list. I can hopefully make the final cut. But I'm sure you'll let me know. Always looking to get some fresh DATY on the menu.
I don't know about all providers -- more than a few, but not all -- and making out with Kaylee's kitty is oh sooooooo special!!!!!!
I would LOVE to suck, lick , tounge........Kaylee's kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her moans
Her squirms
Her face
Her taste
Her orgasms
Her vulnerability
Her dirty talking
Her wanting more
  • hrlee
  • 06-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Nothing I love more than tasting each and every drop...watching her squirm in ecstasy while her legs quiver. Love the vise grip on my head.
Even more fun when she straddles my face and MAKES me do it correctly....yum