Sec. of Def. Gates Memoir - Hillary and Obama Opposed Iraq Surge for Political Reasons

really"

read the quote in the link I purposely leave in my tag line . Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, gee. Some facts. The dim twins won't be interested in any of that....doesn't fit the "scandal" narrative. Plus, they'll probably just post up the interview that The Wall Street Journal did with the Admiral when they called him to get some insightful analysis since he is.....the smartest Admiral in the world.
  • CJ7
  • 01-13-2014, 03:05 PM
facts to rightwingers are equal to a fart in a hurricane

kinda like brain cells are to JD

you know one is in there, but you'll never find it
Oh, gee. Some facts. The dim twins won't be interested in any of that....doesn't fit the "scandal" narrative. Originally Posted by timpage
Ok timlimpdick, since you want to focus on the FACTS then why don't you tell us exactly what happened in the situation room on 9/11/12 and in the hours thereafter? Inquiring minds want to know. If Odumbo exercised his duties as Commander in Chief in such an exemplary way, there should be no reason for anyone in the WH to conceal the FACTS, right?
  • CJ7
  • 01-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Ok timlimpdick, since you want to focus on the FACTS then why don't you tell us exactly what happened in the situation room on 9/11/12 and in the hours thereafter? Inquiring minds want to know. If Odumbo exercised his duties as Commander in Chief in such an exemplary way, there should be no reason for anyone in the WH to conceal the FACTS, right? Originally Posted by lustylad

Gates called morons like YOU a cartoon ... FACT !
Ok timlimpdick, since you want to focus on the FACTS then why don't you tell us exactly what happened in the situation room on 9/11/12 and in the hours thereafter? Inquiring minds want to know. If Odumbo exercised his duties as Commander in Chief in such an exemplary way, there should be no reason for anyone in the WH to conceal the FACTS, right? Originally Posted by lustylad
Well, I thought you already knew fuckstick. You posted up a narrative. Was it not correct?
Well, I thought you already knew fuckstick. You posted up a narrative. Was it not correct? Originally Posted by timpage
A little hyperbole, perhaps. But without the FACTS who can say for sure? I thought this was supposed to be the most transparent administration in history. Shouldn't we know how our Commander in Chief acts (or fails to act) in a crisis?
A little hyperbole, perhaps. But without the FACTS who can say for sure? I thought this was supposed to be the most transparent administration in history. Shouldn't we know how our Commander in Chief acts (or fails to act) in a crisis? Originally Posted by lustylad
Great job ... You got through an entire post without calling someone a schoolyard name.

Now go home and get your fucking shine box!
You meant to say that the democrat are scared shitless of Sarah Palin. That is primal fear which you can see in the way that you all react to anything she does even when she is not a declared candidate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have got to be kidding.

She is without doubt the dumbest politician of any prominence in the country.

She is not attacked because it is feared she will win any office. She is attacked because she stands out as a beacon of ignorance and incompetence.
Well, you are after all....an Admiral.

Remind us all what you claim you did in the Navy? Admittedly, almost everything you post is immediately forgettable, but didn't you claim to be an electrician or something? Originally Posted by timpage
Actually, JDB was in the Coast Guard. Sanitation division.

He served in the same unit as the Nick Nolte character in "Tropic Thunder".
You have got to be kidding.

She is without doubt the dumbest politician of any prominence in the country.

She is not attacked because it is feared she will win any office. She is attacked because she stands out as a beacon of ignorance and incompetence. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Compared to Shameless Jackass Lee she's fuckin' Albert Einstein.

And there's a couple of DBC politicians I can substitute for SJL.

And there's a couple of DBC politicians I can substitute for SJL. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought she was fuckin' Glenn Rice!
Yea, sure... we trust Ohnooo...

I'm sure he give a frog's fat ass what 100% disability retards like you write about him...

And there's a couple of DBC politicians I can substitute for SJL. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe, but Sheila Jackson Lee was never nominated to be VP of the USA.

And, no one considers her a leader among the Dems. No one looks to her for commentary and she isn't running any PACs or trying to keep herself in the national limelight.

She is and always has been a backbencher. Most people couldn't pick her out of a line-up.

But, for some reason, JDB thinks that Sarah Palin has something worthwhile to say. She doesn't and never has. She couldn't even remember the lines that McCain's people spoon-fed her.

And that "some reason" must be that JDB wants to fuck her. There can't be any other reason.

When she fucked Glenn Rice, you learned all you needed to know about her. She was supposed to be a reporter covering a basketball tournament in Alaska. Reporters are supposed to be objective and distance themselves from their subjects - not have sex with them. You think she would have learned that in her 7 years of college pursuing a journalism degree.
Abraham Lincoln, Harry Truman, and Bill Gates do not have a degree. What is wrong with seven years? Not everyone can afford to go for four straight years. That having been said someone like Ted Cruz should cause you to drop to your knees for finishing quicker.

What have you got against military people anyway X? Military people, because of their schedules, rarely finish a degree in four years.