ok so YMMV

I agree that a true professional should service all clients with the same high standards. However, I have been with several ladies new to the biz who are not even sure if they want to persue this as a true pro. With these girls YMMV very much came into play and being extra kind and gentle made a huge diference in the sessions. I recall one session where I could tell the girl was forcing herself to BBBJ. I figured if I want GFE I should also give her BFE and I would never want a GF to do something she really was not cool with. I told her to not continue and we could find another means to an end. She was so appreciative that she gave me a warm hug and a sincere thank you. This made me feal better than a BJ finish. She treated me so well after my kind gesture and was a true joy to be with.....Bill
Most providers REALLY don't care. All they are worried about is the cash.
I agree that a true professional should service all clients with the same high standards. However, I have been with several ladies new to the biz who are not even sure if they want to persue this as a true pro. With these girls YMMV very much came into play and being extra kind and gentle made a huge diference in the sessions. I recall one session where I could tell the girl was forcing herself to BBBJ. I figured if I want GFE I should also give her BFE and I would never want a GF to do something she really was not cool with. I told her to not continue and we could find another means to an end. She was so appreciative that she gave me a warm hug and a sincere thank you. This made me feal better than a BJ finish. She treated me so well after my kind gesture and was a true joy to be with.....Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
ahh that's kind of You
Don't let one review get you down....It happens to everyone.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Really? my review are all glowing, Thank You though
I think you're a hard-working girl, subcilla.

And I find it refreshing that you care about the quality of your work as well.

Keep up the good work!

(However, you might want to take it easy on the alcohol.

Alcohol kills the brain cells, you know!)
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
well this is true, but for the time being it is the only thing that stops the pain, in addition to well... ok not going to go there, but thanks for the advice. xoxox
Don't let one review get you down....It happens to everyone.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Really? my reviews are all glowing, Thank You though Originally Posted by subcilla
sofia is probably confused and thinking about her so so reviews that have lead to name changes and different career paths. Now she is part time coin-op and wannabe HDH, after a problematic run as a spa girl.

Someday soon dearhunter will take her away from all this to live in a dumpster or Singapore... it was one of those two, now I'm getting confused.
Sir,
i've got nothing here, lol. all i can say is ... oh wow. Speechless.
sofia I really like what you have done with your hair today.
As it should be. Nobody should have to put up with disrespect or bad behavior from anyone unless they bring it on themselves by being that way first. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
I 100% agree.
YMMV could be a result of chemistry between the parties ... which is no one's fault.
However, I agree that if the provider does not provide the same kind of service she is generally known and reviewed to have (i.e., DFK, BBBJ, etc. or others) or if they have an overall shitty attitude ... I agree that the provider has NOT done her job and deserves a negative review.
Interesting topic, subcilla. Thank you for addressing it. (Now reply and call me sir. It turns me on and I thinck it's sexy, like you!)

I thinck the V part of the deal isn't so much in the mechanics, rather the energy(?) or spirit(?) in the one doing it.

Sometimes two people just don't 'click'--understandable, and it's no one's fault, but it happens. When this happens, it's kinda' like the two are just going through the motions. Nothing 'great' and not necessarily 'bad'-- just ehhh.

Sometimes two people 'click' and things are infinitely better. There's a more lively energy going on between the two and the date is kick-ass.

To me, I thinck that's where the Variance comes in to play --attitude.

Question: If a woman performs oral exceptionally well, and you tell her, "you're one hell of a c*cksucker", is that a compliment?
Interesting topic, subcilla. Thank you for addressing it.

Question: If a woman performs oral exceptionally well, and you tell her, "you're one hell of a c*cksucker", is that a compliment?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
That is the heart of this thread and the answer is yes.

I would never say there in no Vary, that's just silly but if you have the skills use them, absent dragon breath, pathological fear of showers or something else most hobbyist would never do.

But if it's Tuesday and your just not feeling it as a provider, either show up with bells on or cancel. One of the very best times of my life the lady canceled the first meating.

She made it up to me.
Maybe im just too simple minded, im not looking to date, i don't need chemistry, its a job, and i do it well, and go home, end of story.
Subcilla, (you didn't call me sir ) I'm not saying that anyone is looking for a date, but I believe that chemistry does play a part in a session --maybe even a large part.

Question: (preface: activities and physicals being equal) Have you ever had a session that you enjoyed more than another, or have they all been equally and identically the same--no difference what-so-ever?

If you answer, No, they've all been the same, then you've proven your point and I'll concede that there is no Vary w/regard to you/your sessions.

However, if you answer, Yes, some sessions have been more enjoyable or better than others, what was it that made these sessions more memorable/more enjoyable than the others, if not chemistry/attitude, then what?

A tip?