MY 1ST BAD REVIEW!...:( uum...WTF?

So this one loser thought it would be cute to post on a review about me going to the bathroom 3 different times...and the rest was edited out! too bad I have no idea what he's talking about...i mean aparantly it was bad plus he and someone else WHOM IVE ALSO NEVER SEEN! said i had a pimp! ok not that theres something wrong with having a pimp except OH WAIT YEAH THERE IS! i work for NOBODY and that 1 lil post on my *already steallar* review didnt do a damn thing, well, except made him look tacky in so many different ways. so yeah go find my review and see what will happen if you see that guy unless you like a hater who lies for no apparant reason...unless pimping is hard these days and its part of the game...lol figures im over this. reviews are all bull*** im the shit and im expensive because of it... find out for yourself or shutup and go home to your wife B* Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
good advice. I just came home and handed my "wife" $200. She asked what is this for? I told her Gin doesn't want it. She then made me a martini and as she handed it to me, she said let's see if this one doesn't want another $200. Review to follow....lol Thanks.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but based on how long it's been since the OP commented, this has reached pile-on status.
I agree. Mistakes are made, but eventually it is time to let it go. This is done.

Torito