How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

[QUOTE=YummyMarie;1057488468]I'm beginning to think you enjoy these spankings...[/QUOT

Of course she is kind to you her Buisness is slow she is probably down to her last box of Debbie snacks... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
leave her out of this DM she has nothing to do with our BS.
leave her out of this DM she has nothing to do with our BS. Originally Posted by rduke4923
funny how you and luvs to purr sound like the same overweight poster.....is this a mandel? would make sense because "rduke4923" always posts like he sits when he pees, and sounds like he has a weakness for cake....ijs.......
funny how you and luvs to purr sound like the same overweight poster.....is this a mandel? would make sense because "rduke4923" always posts like he sits when he pees, and sounds like he has a weakness for cake....ijs....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Funny.. DM is having a pissing contest with Luvs2Purr and you join in? Are you guys a pair or what? What she does you follow? You sure you have a pair? It seems if you do, she owns them.

Fuck Lookn4Boobies are you really serious about any of your comments? Pretty mean spirited but if done appropriately more likely a comedy riot.

L2P fell right into that trap and you closed in on her. Luvs2Purr in your defense some of these fucktards are a bit hard to understand. Seems they have devolved a bit and have acquired some secret primitive code of communication. That's ok. They need to feel special too.

CH was being complimentary. He thought your story was hot.

If your sessions are as hot as the one you wrote then I'd probably feel the same.

Rduke just give it a rest. These guys are just shits who don't give a shit but wanna keep the shit riding. They're not worth the trouble of having a discussion with since they just want to play an insult war to the catastrophic end. But may be you want to best one of them. I'll just give fair warning... some of these guys are so dumb they'll never understand when they're bested and it just becomes utterly pointless and a huge waste of time. You cannot argue with a moron. It's like explaining something to somebody who keeps fucking asking why. It never ends.
CH was being complimentary. He thought your story was hot.

If your sessions are as hot as the one you wrote then I'd probably feel the same. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
With some history and definitely chemistry.....YESSS!!!! this is how I entertain. I treat everyone differently as an individual. As I am not a robot or actress. But with chemistry....THERE IS MUCH MORE FUN TO BE HAD!!!!

As I enjoy sharing the HOT & STEAMY visits from time 2 time and with MOST COMMENTS.....cum to find out, you guys enjoy as well. So, I will keep it going spite some of those who are just down right rude / trolling / or stalking me.

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday - hehe
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 05:40 AM
Both sides causing the over f being Mandles Lol- that just makes me laugh- 2 guys arguing in eccie and in reality its 2 girls
Makes you wonder... isn't that against the rules? Having manhandles? eheh... I should think so.. I guess women can be as slimy as men. Welcome to the club, ladies. You're welcome to spar with us anytime.

Houston is a riot. KC is nothing compared to the chaos you have here. I likey.
Makes you wonder... isn't that against the rules? Having manhandles? eheh... I should think so.. I guess women can be as slimy as men. Welcome to the club, ladies. You're welcome to spar with us anytime.

Houston is a riot. KC is nothing compared to the chaos you have here. I likey. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Pffft
Nice post L2P. Sounds like he had a cool time. Takes a lot of imagination to make your appointments far above the rest. Wish more ladies would do that for their clients. Hopefully you try to do that for all your appointments.

As I enjoy sharing the HOT & STEAMY visits from time 2 time and with MOST COMMENTS.....cum to find out, you guys enjoy as well. So, I will keep it going spite some of those who are just down right rude / trolling / or stalking me.

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday - hehe
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
That's the spirit. You keep doing you!
Muah! Yummy
Nice post L2P. Sounds like he had a cool time. Takes a lot of imagination to make your appointments far above the rest. Wish more ladies would do that for their clients. Hopefully you try to do that for all your appointments. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Ump.....as mentioned. Not any 2 visits are alike as everyone is special in a different way that I am close too. Muah!
Well that was a nice read. I'm so torn on the blindfold aspect though. I like them, but I'm a very visual person, I like to see what's going on
Lol. Easy to prove RD4 is not a mandle,
Thankfully he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone!
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Do you get pints for outing yourself and if their are Mandles is it possible for guys to make fake provider profiles??