TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

That's possible I guess....
I have a few and I'm not ashamed of them nor do I care if they bother anyone. They do not define who I am or make me feel ugly. I have seen them on men and women of all sizes and I'm sorry but they are a part of life for many.. pregnancy, weight gain/loss, body building, genetics etc. Seeing as how a large majority of the women here are mothers who likely have some sort of evidence of childbirth ( stretch marks, mommy tummy, mom boobs etc) I'm not sure what's up with all the hating on the women here. I have seen them on cute little spinners, athletic girls, curvy girls, BBW girls etc.. zoom in on the pictures and you will see them. Confidence is key, if you don't like them, move on and quit trying to break everyone down. I always thought you were a pretty good guy mata not sure why all the hate. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Mata by starting this thread U just stamped on urself ur such a low life thug.
Whispers just triggered u by creating a thread supporting one of Selina's comment against you and u create this shitty thread like lil school kid without brains looking for revenge.
I am not taking any sides, Whisper is also most of the times a shithead while posting but ur always a f**king dumb shit head and whoever support u is no better(yes sir I am talking abt u SL(shit loader).

Prostitution do affects men too, this is a prime example. Hope u guys don't look down like this for women in ur RW. Grow up n show some respect if u want some in return.

Brit, I don't read rules(hope threats aren't allowed in this board) but u shld share a screenshot of the text with Mods/Admin and get this Shit head atleast banned.
Wow..... What a real sleaze..... Threatening to ruin the reputations of anyone that says a word negative about him? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah. We all know you would NEVER do something like that yourself.

Yeah. We all know you would NEVER do something like that yourself.

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Brit, I don't read rules(hope threats aren't allowed in this board) but u shld share a screenshot of the text with Mods/Admin and get this Shit head atleast banned.
Sharing private conversations on the board is against guidelines and can result in banning and I'm not going to get myself banned or into that drama.
Not to sure what king of trolls and fools is trying to say, but here is a "clear" pic. King of trolls and fools why dont you just post what you want to say instead of making weird ass vague statements. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Okay FP. Now the back? But I must admit for your age... you look pretty damn hood!
Okay FP. Now the back? But I must admit for your age... you look pretty damn hood! Originally Posted by Still Looking
In that pic you posted of yourself here you look fat and slovenly...

400?
Mata by starting this thread U just stamped on urself ur such a low life thug.
Whispers just triggered u by creating a thread supporting one of Selina's comment against you and u create this shitty thread like lil school kid without brains looking for revenge.
I am not taking any sides, Whisper is also most of the times a shithead while posting but ur always a f**king dumb shit head and whoever support u is no better(yes sir I am talking abt u SL(shit loader).

Prostitution do affects men too, this is a prime example. Hope u guys don't look down like this for women in ur RW. Grow up n show some respect if u want some in return.

Brit, I don't read rules(hope threats aren't allowed in this board) but u shld share a screenshot of the text with Mods/Admin and get this Shit head atleast banned. Originally Posted by subaru
For a moment I thought he was talking about me.
  • tzv13
  • 07-17-2017, 08:25 PM
I for one, have no problem with stretch marks. I like the term "tiger stripes."
For a moment I thought he was talking about me. Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol ur a funny witty man(that's the way to go), I take back my words if directed towards u..lol
Sharing private conversations on the board is against guidelines and can result in banning and I'm not going to get myself banned or into that drama. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Drama I understand but even sharing with a mod/admin is against the rule?
Drama I understand but even sharing with a mod/admin is against the rule? Originally Posted by subaru
These were sent to both Selina and myself via text message. Which was not done on the board or through the private message system here. So there for the mods cant do anything about off the board communication.
These were sent to both Selina and myself via text message. Which was not done on the board or through the private message system here. So there for the mods cant do anything about off the board communication. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Got it, thnx for clarifying. Guess pros do know how to bend the rules and get away with it.
Lol. Of course she would say that... No she doesn't do Greek as far as I know but yes whispers I think k they believe me over you any day. I review I ha e friends girls love me and yes have posted positive. You do condone rape and calling women whores I am not sure how you can deny facts and also that you condone stealing and robbing women. Your the acid of eccie the tasteless moron who instigates for the only pleasure you get in life. Are you so remedial that you think eccie is that important?. Lol how lame are your thoughts. I play on here with you trolls because it's easy and I know for a fact all your lives are shit. I don't give a shit if you like me or anyone for that matter. Women pm me all the time to review them you can say anything g and it falls on deaf ears fool. So when you think you are hurting my rep your wrong I DONT GIVE A FUCK. but I guess when you look at the pig next to you eccie is the better choice.
^^^^ says the wannabe who aspires to be a ROCKSTAR on Eccie.
hahahahahahahaha