Ladies/Gents, how was your first ever provider session?

Lil Red Robin....nuff said. Originally Posted by theshortone
Dayum.
Riiight. Because that's just how whores are.
But, of course, you'd think it was perfectly "reasonable" to take up 3 hours of her time for a hundred dollars.

You're an arrogant little fuck, aren't you? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
The interesting thing here is I am actually speaking from experience. Maybe it wouldn't be everyones experience, but to act like it isn't par for the course, lol.

Regarding the discussion of what is reasonable I'd imagine that it changes from person to person. What is reasonable is for two people to agree on the same thing and follow through on that.

Looks like I treaded on some sensitivities. Shit talk my pm box if you have something to say, would appreciate this thread not devolving into a slap fight of bruised egos

My Irish luck was with me. My very first outing as a provider 7+ years ago took to me to the posh ZaZa Hotel downtown for a dinner date with a visiting businessman. I thought I would be nervous as I got off the elevator and walked down the long hallway to knock on his door, but I was more curious than anything else, a holdover from my old days writing for print and radio media in California. Meeting and interviewing people there served me well in my new career path, and I've always been adventurous.

He had food and wine sent up to the room, and it was a lovely, natural experience. When it was time for me to depart, he told me what a good evening it had been, gave me a wee bit extra on top of my donation, asked me for a card, and inquired why he had never seen any of my advertisements before since he was a pretty regular Hobbyist here. I answered him honestly, told him he was Client Zero, and he was shocked. (I evidently didn't come off as a newbie.) He called me for quite a while, until his business took him to other cities. He was the one who told me about ASPD. I had been advertising exclusively on, gasp, Craigslist, which I dropped the next day, and Backpage, where I still maintain an ad to this day.

I will admit that only through time and practice with willing fellows have certain tongue twisting techniques evolved.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Ol' CL, I bet you had some interesting experiences there
Pretty smart.

You would get all the, "My car is in the shop and I need money" stories and shit. Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Actually, I think she was doing quite well for herself. She had met my father and I had met her sons when we were both moving in, and that just would have made things a little too weird for me, plus I thought it might make her feel a bit exposed to know that a neighbor knew what was going on.

So I just pretended I didn't know what was up.

..I answered him honestly, told him he was Client Zero, and he was shocked. (I evidently didn't come off as a newbie.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Being a good fuck must be in your jeans....LOL
The interesting thing here is I am actually speaking from experience. Maybe it wouldn't be everyones experience, but to act like it isn't par for the course, lol. Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Alright. Well, I'm not a monger.
But, my observation is simply that if you live with Mexicans long enough, sooner or later they are bound to feed you beans.

Looks like I treaded on some sensitivities. Shit talk my pm box if you have something to say, would appreciate this thread not devolving into a slap fight of bruised egos
No sensitivities treaded on here. I'm not that kind of whore. And I don't have an ego.
Alright. Well, I'm not a monger.
But, my observation is simply that if you live with Mexicans long enough, sooner or later they are bound to feed you beans. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
YM!!!!!!! where are ya!

What do you feed the 37 cousins at your, out call? I am just askin.....

We gots to get a Hamburger with this chick!
YM!!!!!!! where are ya!

What do you feed the 37 cousins at your, out call? I am just askin.....

We gots to get a Hamburger with this chick! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Frijoles y arroz con pollo...

I asked her out already. She said yes

Be jealous...
Fuck
Frijoles y arroz con pollo...
...... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
para mi, polla a la parrilla sin arroz. con doble frijoles y ensalada con chiles muy picantita.

oh...y cervezas helada.

con una chica especial (y picantita) es mejor
Being a good fuck must be in your jeans....LOL Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
It's an Irish thing, and we do it OUT of our jeans.

Me gusta el pollo frito con judías verdes y puré de papas.
I asked her out already. She said yes
Be jealous...[/QUOTE]

"Fuck" pretty much sums it it. If my lottery ticket hits, I will drown myself in Yummy Mayfair
First time was about 15 years ago... picked up backpage mag at adult shop. Back to motel called first add with hottest picture (dumb ass me thought she would show up). Order with the answering service, sweet voice calls back in about 15 minutes. Knock on the door 30 minutes later. Smoking little brunette barges in the room throws her stuff down and first words out of her mouth "your hot this is going to be fun". Tells me she is on her way back from a call in the Woodlands... the guy couldn't get it up, she is hot and needs dick. She was crazy or drunk or both... but I didn't care she was a machine.

2 weeks later back in town I call the same service. Same voice answers and remembers me. About an hour later knock on the door. Tall blonde with huge MM's. She says hello and I recognize the voice... she was the answering service.
She goes on to tell me that her cousin (brunette from the previous visit) said I was hot and if I ever called back she wanted the call.... so she decided to take this one herself. MM's were a couple weeks old, she asked me to rub them with lotion when she arrived and before she left. Was a little more passive then her cousin but sexy as hell.

Got spoiled by these two visits. The add was removed from BP, I tried others with some luck but learned quickly about all the scams.
First time was about 15 years ago... picked up backpage mag at adult shop. Back to motel called first add with hottest picture (dumb ass me thought she would show up). Order with the answering service, sweet voice calls back in about 15 minutes. Knock on the door 30 minutes later. Smoking little brunette barges in the room throws her stuff down and first words out of her mouth "your hot this is going to be fun". Tells me she is on her way back from a call in the Woodlands... the guy couldn't get it up, she is hot and needs dick. She was crazy or drunk or both... but I didn't care she was a machine.

2 weeks later back in town I call the same service. Same voice answers and remembers me. About an hour later knock on the door. Tall blonde with huge MM's. She says hello and I recognize the voice... she was the answering service.
She goes on to tell me that her cousin (brunette from the previous visit) said I was hot and if I ever called back she wanted the call.... so she decided to take this one herself. MM's were a couple weeks old, she asked me to rub them with lotion when she arrived and before she left. Was a little more passive then her cousin but sexy as hell.

Got spoiled by these two visits. The add was removed from BP, I tried others with some luck but learned quickly about all the scams. Originally Posted by Looker4400

Hnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

What a shame
Not long after the wife just cut me off and I was desperate, I ended up in an AMP. I still remember the lady. She came in to the room, made a ring with one hand and put the pointer finger from the other hand through it and said ,"you want!" Like I said, I was desperate. I did and we did and I went home that night feeling much better about life in general.
My first was an AMP off of 1960/ Hardy called 7th heaven. It was terrible and before I even knew about boards like this (it was ASPD back then)

Then I found Lucia (2004-2005ish) and young little fire cracker named "Wildcat Maria". Wildcat was an extremely apt nickname for this girl as she reminded me of Animal from the Muppets. She wasn't much to look at, damn did she know how to take care of the little guy.