Have you ever had a condom break?

Have you left me already? After the blue water and all we have been through? All the locked threads? All the RMT's? Am I to be tossed into the cold snow? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Of course not, my precious.................there will never be anyone but you.

So, tell GG to fuck off.............you don't want to see his tiny cotter key.
knocking up a provider= 20 years of baby mamma drama from hell. Goodluck to the poor soul that bears that cross.
I have heard.....If a condom breaks after sex you should douche with a solution PH balanced to kill sperm....Vinegar and water...over and over if you must, but right away....maybe it's an old wives tale who really knows.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

Or you could take the morning after pill and not have your vajayjay smelling like vinegar.

Sofia, I expect more from you than goofy wives tales.
Or you could take the morning after pill and not have your vajayjay smelling like vinegar.

Sofia, I expect more from you than goofy wives tales. Originally Posted by simpleton
That depends on which sofia you are talking to.
What is that? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Cotter pin:

p.s. It's a joke.

Sofia, I expect more from you than goofy wives tales. Originally Posted by simpleton
I mean to remove all the seamen as fast as possible......Or go to the ER and get a broad spectrum antibiotic PLUS antivirals to take for 30 days in HOPES of avoiding HIV......

Can't I play dumb sometimes? Sheesh
That depends on which sofia you are talking to. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dr. Sophia responded DH, I think she works the night shift. Broken English Sofia, works the day shift. Irrational Sofia, normally works the drive time shift. .....
One thing I've always wondered about if I happened to get a provider pregnant is, since I'm her baby daddy, would that entitle me to an occasional freebie. With child support and all, my hobby funds might be slim or nonexistent. Gotta get some from SOMEWHERE, right??

One thing I've always wondered about if I happened to get a provider pregnant is, since I'm her baby daddy, would that entitle me to an occasional freebie. With child support and all, my hobby funds might be slim or nonexistent. Gotta get some from SOMEWHERE, right??

Originally Posted by Rambro
Would you REALLY want a provider to have your kids? FYI (kids) they wrinkle your clothes, people pay more attention to them when they are around, and the are attention HOGZ!!!! It's like they can't help it.

Seriously - would you ask her to keep it? or not?
I had had it break a few times but never have cum in a girl who did not want me to cum in her...

Chances are slim to none she will get HIV, she has bigger chance of getting in a car wreck and dying before she dies of HIV,, get tested in 3 mos and then in 6 mos..

more than likely to get Chlamydia than HIV
Magnums are a better fit and stay on. Originally Posted by metal_head

Not for me ...

I'll just stand ashamed at the corner in silence ...
I have them break all the time... luckily I am usually alone at the time...

My Faves...

This woman will vouch for the validity of my statements...

have I ever had a condom break....no...but my dad did.

TMFT about frickin time.
  • mietk
  • 01-29-2010, 08:25 PM
As an x-GF said "you are the perfect boyfriend, you're fixed"..........cheapest form of true birth control, STDs are another issue but if I every thought a girl had an STD I wouldn't touch her with Htowner's dick.
Would you REALLY want a provider to have your kids? FYI (kids) they wrinkle your clothes, people pay more attention to them when they are around, and the are attention HOGZ!!!! It's like they can't help it.

Seriously - would you ask her to keep it? or not? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Just think how good looking and smart our love child would be. And I would get to have child support. It's a no brainer, you make much more money than me. When do you want to have unprotected sex?