Opinion: Man Made or God Given Naturals

i like both but when it comes tomanmades as long as they dont feel like holding a rock or do that crinkle thing i have seen in some im ok.
I am all natural
You guys that want natural haven't seen my twins then!! The doctor that did mine deserves awards and more!! Mine are just right for my size and soo soft and natural that you would have to 2nd guess them!! lol lol
I have the memory gel and man oh man do I love them!! lol lol
So don't judge till you have came across a nice pair of MMs like mine!! If you don't believe me come have a look!!

~Kisses~ Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
I would have to agree... Very nice indeed!!! Of course, there is a lot more that is nice there besides whats on top!!!
I am all natural Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
I like nikkies it doesn't matter what they are. All I know is that they feel great on all the right things!
  • grean
  • 08-20-2015, 09:26 AM
What about lifts to naturals or if work is done, how many sizes do you go up?
Natural...but I'm willing to test as many mm's as it takes to sway my opinion😀
Well some.of us sent blessed with a nice pair of breast but I still rock my little perky ones so natural I do like not a big fan of man mades
Nice set of naturals attached to a thin waist! Originally Posted by Hercules
Yes. Add to that a full round booty and you have it!
Natural.

Yes. Add to that a full round booty and you have it! Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
+1.
  • Uncas
  • 08-21-2015, 08:08 AM
natural and no tats
  • Uncas
  • 08-21-2015, 08:09 AM
well lets go all out...natural, no tats and a full bush. a child of the 70's....
I am all natural Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~

headexplode.jpg
I have to admit there was nothing wrong when I finally made the decision a year ago to enhance mine.
I wanted more fullness to compliment my curves and I am really proud of the new additions.

I've got some of the most natural feeling and looking 38 DDD's you've seen. Promise.
All natural here.