only the nominated may play and the prize is free sex with me. I suspect it won't work because I believe the only eligible players are secretly gay.

I hear you there, but goddam, at least it was polite. This shit here is insane. Somebody please PM me how to put assholes on "ignore" please? Not 24 hours on here and I already need to not see shit posted by about 4 woman-hating closet cases.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 11:31 AM
I hear you there, but goddam, at least it was polite. This shit here is insane. Somebody please PM me how to put assholes on "ignore" please? Not 24 hours on here and I already need to not see shit posted by about 4 woman-hating closet cases. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You are correct, sir.

Fortunately the world--and the board--is bigger than just Texas.
Judging by your "hotel-to-hotel" location, I guess that works for you, but not so well for those of us stuck in our little corner
I hear you there, but goddam, at least it was polite. This shit here is insane. Somebody please PM me how to put assholes on "ignore" please? Not 24 hours on here and I already need to not see shit posted by about 4 woman-hating closet cases. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
SURE, so you also need an IGNORE Button to Ignore comments from handles you decided to ignore

http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist
Type in the handle, hit "OKAY"

HINT: then look anyway ....
Hunter Grace You're the best. You know how to stir the ass hole POT.
XOXO LEVI
Hunter, I nominate Ebony Jasmine Love to play your game. She likes to emulate the stooges tactics
Already you want to start with the name-calling? Kind of proves my point. But no, actually I was considered one of the more abrasive ones on ASPD, but from the looks of it I'd have to work pretty hard to regain that label here. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Do you not understand the difference between name calling and asking a fucking question.....
pretty sure its name calling. I dont see many questions lately by the new idiot-eration of the attack pack. just derisive comments targeted at other members. But carry on
Hunter, I nominate Ebony Jasmine Love to play your game. She likes to emulate the stooges tactics Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Incorrect.

I'm just a girl, who thinks for herself. I'm not fixated with joining a side on a hooker board.

If agreeing with people here and there makes me this or that, I don't care.
If that bothers anyone, they can kiss it.

Plus I'm only gay for pay.
Plus I don't trust free shit.
Hunter, I nominate Ebony Jasmine Love to play your game. She likes to emulate the stooges tactics Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Interesting:
http://inquiringminds.cc/25-tactics-...-for-the-elite
.... I'm not fixated with joining a side on a hooker board.

If agreeing with people here and there make me this or that, I don't care.
If that bothers anyone, they can kiss it.
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

... and how much do you charge for that????
You might be rich soon girl ... so many bothered here
Interesting:
http://inquiringminds.cc/25-tactics-...-for-the-elite Originally Posted by fun2come
Yeah see, I don't do any of this.

I don't do group think either.

Personally, I think this whole threAD is silly but I'm not gonna
blatantly disrespect Hunter. I even started another thread inorder to let her do her thing.

People always want to pick out the worst in people and disregard their good qualities; all because they don't always agree with said person.

That is a recipe for not getting along.
That's not my MO. I'm the type of person to hear people out, give what they have to say some consideration and take away what I may from it.

Over all I'm going to decide what I think.

... and how much do you charge for that????
You might be rich soon girl ... so many bothered here Originally Posted by fun2come
Measly earnings.

The ass kissing market is so saturated around here.

Before everyone starts going nuts on me.
I'm not saying giving complements is a bad thing.
It's just a silly banter.
Keep calm; it's Friday.

XO to my undeniably dysfunctional eccie peeps.
Where'd you go "Hunter"? Who won your little game? Was the winner "Taylor" Made?

Hello?
It's a Thread