What state will be LAST to legalize gay marriage?

• WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 09:22 PM
6:00 PM CST, opponents of gay marriage file an injunction with the Supreme Court to stop any futher gay marriages in California.

Told ya. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are so smart JD....passing along Tea turd chain e-mails as if you were the actual lawyer that was in on the case. I bet you read Nancy Drew as a Boy Scout.
I know the difference between right and wrong and I do not have to consult the Bible to see if I am correct. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't either.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I don't either. Originally Posted by acp5762
Good , then maybe you might want to quit thumping your religion as superior to others.
I neither know nor care, but I hope South Carolina is the last state, in keeping with thier being the first state with the balls to succeed when they didn't like what was what.

As for the marriage and benefits, it is my wish that government not be allowed to have a stake in marriage at all, and there be less "benefits" to argue about regarding any sort of civil union. Who is to say you can't get married? Fuck them, get hitched and move on, just don't make me hear about it.

Finally, it is perilous fallacy to think that a course of action is right just because it has been popular over the last fifteen years. That is still a fad, and rarely worth merit.
Good , then maybe you might want to quit thumping your religion as superior to others. Originally Posted by WTF
When did I thump that my religion was superior to other religions?
Gay Marriages are really quite hideous. Marriage is designed to be a covenant between a man and women and God. The spiritual aspect of marriage is that a man and women love one another to the extent that they should bear children in the likeness of each other, as man was created in the likeness of God. Homosexuals are incapable of this. Gay marriage is a mockery of what god intended for marriage to be. Something's should be regarded as sacred, marriage between man and women is one of them, but unfortunately many people don't see it that way. Originally Posted by acp5762
how about lesbian couple using your sperm to produce children? Originally Posted by CJOHN
Nowhere in the bible does it condemn lesbians.
Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Doesn't mention anything about condemning a woman lying with another woman. An ordained minister pointed this out to me. Thought that was interesting.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 09:38 PM
When did I thump that my religion was superior to other religions? Originally Posted by acp5762
I kinda got that impression when you were putting down Atheist as not knowing the difference between right and wrong...

What bait ? He's an Atheist. It's easy to live as an Atheist. Just go with the trends. That's pretty much all you do. It doesn't have to be right or wrong good or bad, ya don't know the difference anyway. Originally Posted by acp5762
I kinda got that impression when you were putting down Atheist as not knowing the difference between right and wrong... Originally Posted by WTF
Do you regard Atheism as a religion? I've always known atheism as the denial of religion. It teaches no cause, nature or purpose of the universe.
When did I thump that my religion was superior to other religions? Originally Posted by acp5762
ACP just doesn't get it, does he? It appears that the imbecile is making a run at the record for having his "ass handed back to him" the most times in one thread, each by different posters.
ACP just doesn't get it, does he? It appears that the imbecile is making a run at the record for having his "ass handed back to him" the most times in one thread, each by different posters. Originally Posted by bigtex
Actually you don't get. Nobody is rattling your rusty chain.
Nowhere in the bible does it condemn lesbians.
Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Doesn't mention anything about condemning a woman lying with another woman. An ordained minister pointed this out to me. Thought that was interesting. Originally Posted by zerodahero
The Bible doesn't condone it either.
Actually you don't get. Nobody is rattling your rusty chain. Originally Posted by acp5762

Keep up the good work, Dude. Another three times and we will be able to crown you the reigning champion!
Keep up the good work, Dude. Another three times and we will be able to crown you the reigning champion! Originally Posted by bigtex
I was responding to a post that was directed towards one of mine. You need to mind your own business asshole.
I was responding to a post that was directed towards one of mine. You need to mind your own business asshole. Originally Posted by acp5762
Oops, I must have missed the new change in the Political Forum Rules directing posters "to mind your own business."

Would you cut and paste the new rule change for me? Purrrrrrty pleeze!
Oops, I must have missed the new change in the Political Forum Rules directing posters "to mind your own business."

Would you cut and paste the new rule change for me? Purrrrrrty pleeze! Originally Posted by bigtex
Does it have to be a rule. Why don't ya take your own advice and move on since ya didn't contribute anything to this thread other than being disruptive. I guess when you've been hanging around hooker boards for thirty years you have the illusion that you're better than everyone else.