Question About Becoming a Moderator

Fletchy paid good money for my spelling classes. Money is hard for it to come with him. I don't want to waste his hard earned money
Lmaof. He really asked you out for drinks? Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara, he offered it for the both of us.
Say What....let sweaterpuppies "win" the mod job.

You are better at writing love poems. Oops, I mean reviews
Tara, he offered it for the both of us. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
You two should bury the hatchet and take up Say What's offer of drinks. I've met him and he's a decent guy; likes to have fun. You never know...he might have a couple hot Providers there with him, waiting to pounce on ya. Unless he's recently deviated and he's looking for angry sex with a threesome...lmaooooooo.....
You two should bury the hatchet and take up Say What's offer of drinks. I've met him and he's a decent guy; likes to have fun. You never know...he might have a couple hot Providers there with him, waiting to pounce on ya. Unless he's recently deviated and he's looking for angry sex with a threesome...lmaooooooo..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Just to set the record straight...

Not interested in drinks with either of them. I fed my keyboard a steady stream of Kettle One all evening and THIS is what came out the other end. Good LAWD! Just Motrin and Gatorade for me today. Well, that and a steady diet of well deserved points for bad behavior.
Hell, invite 'em anyway, Say What...I'll be there if you need crowd control...you know...as a moderator...

Not interested in drinks with either of them. I fed my keyboard a steady stream of Kettle One all evening and THIS is what came out the other end. Good LAWD! Just Motrin and Gatorade for me today. Well, that and a steady diet of well deserved points for bad behavior. Originally Posted by Say What
If your not interested in drinks then why have you asked for a apt from me for the past 3 yrs? Which by the way I turn you down every single time!
I'll only vote for you if Tuesday "Tacos and Titties" is a guaranteed addition.

Not interested in drinks with either of them. I fed my keyboard a steady stream of Kettle One all evening and THIS is what came out the other end. Good LAWD! Just Motrin and Gatorade for me today. Well, that and a steady diet of well deserved points for bad behavior. Originally Posted by Say What
I thought we decided a while back that Ketel One is NOT your friend. Sneaks right up on ya doll let me know where to bring more Gatorade!

Btw Tara, Say What is a great guy. Not sure why you wouldn't see him? I am certain there isn't one lady that he's reviewed that would have a negative thing to say about him. IJS....
Thanks say What for the pm you sent me that was very sweet. And yes I will put that behind us and still hope to meet you one day sweetie.

Oh and Kendall