Taking "private pictures/video"

I wonder if the gents who want to take pics would agree to a "photography contract"? Hmmmmm..... Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Would you consider being drawn rather than photographed? I am a bad ass stick figure artist.
I have to admit not being fond of this new trend. To me it reeks of indiscretion. I've lost a few appointments due to my refusal to participate with the new shutterbugs-- but I'd rather lose wages than my privacy.
Would you consider being drawn rather than photographed? I am a bad ass stick figure artist. Originally Posted by pyramider
I've heard I look good in stick. hahaha
The home also said my finger paintings were magnificent.
I'd love to take pictures of thathotnurse ! I'll accept whatever limits you need to make you comfortable. Turnabout is fairPlay as well so you can take my picture or I can send one I already took. Though I always hear pictures of men's junk aren't very interesting!
The secretly love the penis pics ... trust me ...
I'd love to take pictures of thathotnurse ! I'll accept whatever limits you need to make you comfortable. Turnabout is fairPlay as well so you can take my picture or I can send one I already took. Though I always hear pictures of men's junk aren't very interesting! Originally Posted by playerplano
I call dick pics: "dick darts" bc its like u never see them coming then like BAM! dick dart right to the eyes.

No. Definitely not pleasant.
Well of course mine would be a dick "pole " right in the mouth cause I'm just blessed like that. Of course if you listen to the men talk the "average" guy is 12" and can come ten times a day LMAO!
  • shlub
  • 06-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Have the hobbyist-photographer tether to your computer and shoot directly to your drive.
  • shlub
  • 06-07-2013, 04:10 PM
On a related note, I've seen that several providers will show their face in the beginning and they blur months later... Damage has been done...
Well of course mine would be a dick "pole " right in the mouth cause I'm just blessed like that. Of course if you listen to the men talk the "average" guy is 12" and can come ten times a day LMAO! Originally Posted by playerplano
But wait,,, you told me "__________(this)_________ _" was twelve inches. FML!

Lol. I got jokes
(right, td)
On a related note, I've seen that several providers will show their face in the beginning and they blur months later... Damage has been done... Originally Posted by shlub
true story

Have the hobbyist-photographer tether to your computer and shoot directly to your drive. Originally Posted by shlub
Hmmm a good strategy if you're still game
I thought I'd chime in because I'm one of those guys who would like to at least get a pic out of the deal. It hasn't really even been a big deal with anyone thus far. If they don't, I don't bring it up, if they do, I'll bring my camera. No one else has ever seen those pics, nor will they. I [went through a lot] for those photos, I'm not giving them away for free!
I thought I'd chime in because I'm one of those guys who would like to at least get a pic out of the deal. It hasn't really even been a big deal with anyone thus far. If they don't, I don't bring it up, if they do, I'll bring my camera. No one else has ever seen those pics, nor will they. I [went through a lot] for those photos, I'm not giving them away for free! Originally Posted by KabeRetsof
That's why you sell them online.
That's why you sell them online. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Well, I certainly don't know of any site or people that are wanting my amateur stuff to purchase. Never looked into it, never will.