What or Who do you think about while you...

I can't keep up with what I think about when I do that.... lol
Seeing as there's always a certain toy stashed within arms reach of my pillow. Masturbastion is always a must a couple of times before I fall into a deep sleep and then when I wake. My mind always wanders to a certain type of guy, his mouth & eyes, first & foremost. As I'm more captivated by a mans mouth & eyes....I let my thoughts wander to how his warm lips would feel upon my skin and how his eyes look when he's kissing & licking my pussy as he looks up at me.
Then I imagine how the tip of his cock looks as it's slapping my clit and barely sliding it's head into my warm wet pussy.
By then my orgasm has reached it's peak and I can't feel my toes and my ass cheeks tingle. Masturbation all of 5min or less....thanks to a powerful vibrator and erotic imagination.

masturbate? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
My SO, believe it or not.
lol jk
My SO, believe it or not. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
I try not to. As whatever girl I know I was thinking of that did the trick, provider or not. Will call as soon as I am done. "Hay, for some reason I was just thinking of you". Now what can I say!!!!!!!
LOL.. I wouldn't want to hurt you jughead.. all that pent up sexual energy I have!!

Please hurt me!!! again and again LOL

Hey.. I worked hard on those pics! LOL you have no idea how hard it is to take them by yourself. Those damn camera's with a timer... I cant figure it out to save my life! Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Love the changing avatar pics
Love the changing avatar pics Originally Posted by jughead1171

hehe.. I will remember these words As for the avatar its like trying out a new lip gloss.. have to see what works best. LOL
Oh Oh I might be in trouble and eating those words someday LOL Can't wait to see the new lip gloss flavors (avatars)
Oh Oh I might be in trouble and eating those words someday LOL Can't wait to see the new lip gloss flavors (avatars) Originally Posted by jughead1171
maybe I will run them past you before posting them
maybe I will run them past you before posting them Originally Posted by lil_michelle
That would be awesome
I just did it to Naomi 411 picture wow is all I have to say! Would love for her to be my first provider!
Gosh! Well I'm glad you liked it. Would love to be your first!
I think about myself lmao. Done!
Sometimes Naomi.. Sometimes London .. Sometimes Valerie. My wife is hot but she's not that hot.
I'm not "that" hot either lol. I am funny as all get out though!