Mr. Tennis Guru's Negative Review ~ Amy's .0.02 cents

any bets that handpuppet sent her the ROS?
  • romab
  • 10-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Don't take sucker bets! Romab
I think too much emphasis is being put on whether the Recommendation is a Yes or a No. That seems to be the problem Amy had with this review.

Whether or not you'd recommend a particular provider is a subjective decision, and it's purely a judgement call. There's no set criteria, nor could there be.

To me, the question means "Would you go back again?" And there are some wonderful providers who, for wildly differing reasons, aren't ones I'm anxious to book with again. Doesn't mean that she's not attractive, or not good at what she does.
  • romab
  • 10-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Si' Senor Blowpop. +1 from me. Romab
His money.....his review.......Amy didn't like it and availed herself of her right to shout about it in co-ed.....the bullshit about "he shouldn't have recommended NO" is just that....bullshit....unless the naysayers are going to reimburse the man his money, they don't get a say in the process.
Don't worry, Amy. The lynching they are subjecting you to will bring you more clients than it will lose you. All they will see is that you you do not misrepresent your physique and you do provide the service you promise

(Unlike some of the con artists and no-show providers recently who have managed to get white knights to play along their scams) Originally Posted by Raphael

Rafe! Don't let stupid sh!t fall out of your mouth, bro! Who is "lynching" her? Do you have any idea how offensive that statement is on is own right? and to throw it around when there is NOTHING remotely negative being said towards her! She has acted very professionally about it all in her actions w/this thread, and no one is giving her flack about that. The point of the arguments for Tennisguru's review (which is by NO MEANS a shot at Amy) was that he was completely honest in his review, and IN HIS OPINION it was not something he would RECOMEND. No where in his review did he say anything about her having poor service/attitude or anything to the contrary that she represents herself to be. For you to come out on your high white horse and throw a crap statement like that is not only showing ignorance, but is completely uncalled for.

You're better than that.

Amy, sorry you feel this was a negative simply due to the "No" recomendation and a small leak of the ROS. Don't judge a book by its cover, and he is allowed his opinion in his review.

JaD
Let me first say Thank you for all for your thoughts & opinions.
Most of all I value your honesty, & willingness to be objective.
I saw this review post Friday, before anyone had commented, it was still fresh.
And as soon as I see my name(s), posted with a New Review, I read it.
Now, I have never been able to, or sought out more information than is allowed, and do resent any implication that I did or have. Based on my initial read of the review, I was less then happy.
Regardless of what each member may consider the "Recommendation" to imply,
it boils down to the purpose of the review to begin with.
Reviews are to rate a product or service, and if they do as they are intended.
I did, and thats what matters.
I am not at all upset, and Yes, he has a right to his opinion. He paid for a ticket to ride the ride. If the ride was too much for him, that is not the ride's fault.
But the ride will strengthen and stricken her protocol.
But sincerely do appreciate the clarification on the review anatomy.
To me that No, meant negative review. And always has, Ill view it differently for the future.

Please close this thread Moderators, I believe this subject is closed.
Have a lovely night.

Xoxo-
Amy Oral, Phd
Amy, I wouldn't worry about it.........a few "no"s around here raise fewer eyebrows than many of the "yes"s
  • Dad
  • 10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Please close this thread Moderators, I believe this subject is closed. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
I have found that "Report Post" works faster. I will do it for you.
I have found that "Report Post" works faster. I will do it for you. Originally Posted by Dad
That's right. Plenty of opportunity for the lynch mob to display it's stupidity, elsewhere
At OP request thread will be closed