The perfect kiss ---

I love to kiss my GF, wether just a K, LFK or DFK, it's all GOOD!! Originally Posted by SP Hunter
What a lucky woman she is
Saw Vnurse a couple of weeks ago, we spent 15 mins at the door just necking and petting. This lady loves to kiss and truly kisses you back with all the passion and lust any man could ask for. She is absolutely a gift.
Her kisses left something to be desired... the rest of her.

When you kiss me my whole world vanishes.

Those were "author unknown", this is perhaps my favorite kissing poem.

See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?
~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Love's Philosophy
I love to kiss and have kissed many but two really come to mind.

I am torn between Surge and Panik!

Two very sexy, passionate Men who can kiss like no other.
  • Panik
  • 10-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Berk..LOL u r too funny....u told me SURGE was the better kisser the other night... so sadd....But to be second to "tha man" is ok by me...LOL
Oh my. I value kissing over bbbj, or even cfs.
I would rather kiss the whole entire session then partake in any other activities.
Cameron Coxx comes to mind.
also my atf who is now retired is Harley. She retired years ago.
I can't say "I would rather", but I definitely understand the sentiment. I told Chelsea the first time I saw her that after the "initial welcome" (quite a bit of LFK, DFK and all around nibbling) that I could leave then and feel it was worth it. Granted her response of "but you aren't going anywhere" sealed the deal. Now the fun (although all positions are great for their own reasons) is in positions that allow continued and repeated kissing. And if we stray from mouth to mouth you just opened all positions for it.

Ahhh..... yeah. Just saw her and this gets the memories flowing full steam again.