The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

Doofus ! The fudge and dingle berry flavor are your version of rocky road due to the chunks in the shit. Do I need to 'splain it to YOU pendejo idiota ? Pobrecita pendejo puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm sorry that I'm not up on the current shit as ice cream flavors comparisons. Do you even read what you post? You just chastised me for not knowing that fudge and dingleberry combined to make rocky road shit ice cream. You've sunk to a new fucking low, even for you.

You're on ignore. I don't have time for your stupid shit anymore.
Is that why woomby is always feeding almonds, pecans and peanuts to Big Sir?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You get fed a lot of bananas because you're a shit monkey.
Is that why woomby is always feeding almonds, pecans and peanuts to Big Sir?

And corn !
I'm sorry that I'm not up on the current shit as ice cream flavors comparisons. Do you even read what you post? You just chastised me for not knowing that fudge and dingleberry combined to make rocky road shit ice cream. You've sunk to a new fucking low, even for you.

You're on ignore. I don't have time for your stupid shit anymore. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Guess we'll see how long THAT will last, swishy walker. Just like LAST time !
This message is hidden because Rey Lengua is on your ignore list.
You've sunk to a new fucking low, even for you.

You're on ignore. I don't have time for your stupid shit anymore. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahahaha.... Congrats, Rey! YOU WIN! Take a victory lap!

Once again you've demonstrated how lying two-faced libtard cowards like woomby love to dish it out - but they can't take it! I loved the way the sewer rat kept begging you to stop - "enough already with the gloryhole shit!" Lol. His pleas were getting more and more desperate. And now he whines about sinking to "a new fucking low" - as if sewer rats have any standards of decency or decorum, lol! Every night he sleeps in the filthiest layer of the slimiest muck at the most unreachable depth of the Little Rock sewage system.

Deep down, of course, the sewer rat thrives on attention. So while he claims to have you on ignore, he'll be secretly peeking at every post you make.

This message is hidden because Rey Lengua is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by WombRaider
See what I mean?

Don't peek, sewer rat! You miss Rey already, dontcha?

Guess we'll see how long THAT will last, swishy walker. Just like LAST time ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Again?
Hahahaha.... Congrats, Rey! YOU WIN! Take a victory lap!

Once again you've demonstrated how lying two-faced libtard cowards like woomby love to dish it out - but they can't take it! I loved the way the sewer rat kept begging you to stop - "enough already with the gloryhole shit!" Lol. His pleas were getting more and more desperate. And now he whines about sinking to "a new fucking low" - as if sewer rats have any standards of decency or decorum, lol! Every night he sleeps in the filthiest layer of the slimiest muck at the most unreachable depth of the Little Rock sewage system.

Deep down, of course, the sewer rat thrives on attention. So while he claims to have you on ignore, he'll be secretly peeking at every post you make.

RIght! Don't peek, sewer rat!
You call me a liar when every post he makes is a fucking outright lie. Of course that's the kind of fucktardery I expect from our resident fucktard. Get a fucking clue you mouthbreathing shitbird. He wins? He has to live life as gay rey the idiot fucktard. That's a loser in my book.
You get fed a lot of bananas because you're a shit monkey. Originally Posted by WombRaider
WTF, that doesn't even make sense, lol.

Jim
He wins? He has to live life as gay rey the idiot fucktard. That's a loser in my book. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You tapped out, sewer punk. You were getting pinned to the mat and couldn't breathe so you reached for the ignore button. That's a loser in everyone's book.

You tapped out, sewer punk. You were getting pinned to the mat and couldn't breathe so you reached for the ignore button. That's a loser in everyone's book.

I'm done with his gloryhole fantasy. Making up shit is not pinning someone to the mat. Only in your deluded mind does that make sense. Neither one of you have the intellectual heft to pin anyone to anything. I don't have to listen to his bullshit and I won't. He's lame and I'm done. It ceased being entertaining to me. He's a toy that I grew tired of.
WTF, that doesn't even make sense, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Monkeys eat bananas... one more reason you should have stayed in school.
Monkeys eat bananas... one more reason you should have stayed in school. Originally Posted by WombRaider
they eat more than just bananas stupid. you should go back to school.

jim

jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Of course they eat other things, you fucking moron, but what food do you think of when you think of monkeys? Bananas, you retarded old fool. You continue to be the slowest on the uptake motherfucker on this board and that's saying something with retards like gay rey wondering around.

jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He's never LEFT school. He's proud of his 14 years in pre-kindergarten at the Arkansas School for Idiots and Mouth Breathers. His Momma / SEEster told him that because of his "special condition", he qualifies as both an Idiot and a Mouth Breather and hit the "trifecta" for his "scholarship" to said school by also being a EUNUCH !