Clients you ladies would like to see

My list includes:
DC Hobbyist
hookem69horns
My list includes:
DC Hobbyist
hookem69horns Originally Posted by khloecruise
Wow
I hope those 2 boys are paying attention!
I have never taken a Cruise but it looks like fun!
  • hd
  • 12-17-2013, 12:52 PM
daveindallas, you must be disapointed no one mentioned your name, as much as I am. I would make it a point to go see whoever said mine. I'd even see Mavs fan since he has all the cash. I ain't proud!

yea, I'm a cheap fuck
daveindallas, you must be disapointed no one mentioned your name, as much as I am. I would make it a point to go see whoever said mine. I'd even see Mavs fan since he has all the cash. I ain't proud!

yea, I'm a cheap fuck Originally Posted by hd
No I am not disappointed. That wasn't the point of the thread.
I haven't been around enough to be well known.
I just thought it would be fun if for once, the ladies could voice their "to do" list.
I had hopes the guys were mature enough to handle it if they weren't mentioned, just like I am sure they hope any ladies left off their list wouldn't get their feelers hurt.
Lots of fragile egos and insecurity in this community, or so it seems. Do some of you really think it might KILL a provider's business if she expressed curiosity or interest in meeting a few specific members? I keep hearing that silly theme across multiple topics. Pffft. The guys who would not see a provider just because they weren't on her list (yet) need to grow a pair, IMHO.

This is a good thread... good one to be a voyeur.

thx DiD
I would hope that I would make someone's list. I am always respectful, and try to make connections with the lady, other than in the sack.
Do some of you really think it might KILL a provider's business if she expressed curiosity or interest in meeting a few specific members? Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Maybe not "kill" but yep

You answered you own question in the quote below....

Lots of fragile egos and insecurity in this community, or so it seems. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

The guys who would not see a provider just because they weren't on her list (yet) along with a few other reasons, need to grow a pair, IMHO. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
AGRRED 1336840675602.jpg

OTOH, it's his money and her body, people can do as they please....
Yes it would potentially hurt business. That's why its a pretty bad idea. Sure you could name a few board heros and gain ECCIE political brownie points.

But name someone controversial, I don't know say maybe me, and some guys will undoubtedly put you on their DNS list.

Personally the guys that hate me, I'd love to buy their ATFs flowers and treat them rightbut I'm silly like that.,
I hope so as well.

Your not bad your self :-)

Besos,
Khloe

Wow
I hope those 2 boys are paying attention!
I have never taken a Cruise but it looks like fun! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Way too many dudes posting in here! lol.
Way too many dudes posting in here! lol. Originally Posted by skydiver
Because the ladies are way smarter than most guys around here will ever give them credit for. I'd love to compile a decent set of provider / hobbyists IQ data. The hobbyists here think they are genius level and always right. That has more to do with the rules of the forum than reality. The rules and forum culture are why some threads will never get an honest or frequent female response. I find it sad myself. Oh well I will just continue meeting and talking to them face to face.

And yes I've had this very conversation with many of Dallas' lovely ladies, sometimes just over lunch or coffee. If I were in their shoes, my post count would be way closer to zero than it is now. But as a dude my only risk is some provider will decide not to see me because of my posts. That's okay, plenty of others are intrigued. Others don't care either way.

So guys ask questions like this and you will rarely get an answer outside a PM or rare post. You have no one to blame but yourselves and the way you treat others around here.

It would be super cool to know who is curious or interested. It would be awesome. Well no one is going to know because the forums unwritten rules all favor fragile egos belonging to men.

Any ladies that would love to meet me can PM. I suggest you do the same to any other guys you might be interested in. Posting it here though is the tactical equivalent of invading Russia with ground forces in the winter.
Actually I've been contacted by some of the ladies requesting to meet, but I understand that its just a business for them and didn't confuse it with being anything else.
With guys egos on their sleeve, I think many are posting hoping to be flattered by a lady listing them as a "want to see".

As others have mentioned, there is a feeling of being slighted if a lady posts and your name isn't in her (or anyone's) list. It is almost like grade school dodge ball (do they still play that?) with the slowest and least agile being picked last but still hoping for their name to be called before someone else - anyone else. Thus, perhaps, some ladies reluctance to post anything. They do tend to be smarter and more sensitive than us as Tony has observed.

Still, it is a fun thread that will probably have a longer than usual life span.
The answer is so eazy: the ladies want 1) safe, 2) money, 3) little, 4) quick.
Come on guys/studs. How hard and long do you want your work day to be?