Sending pictures of yourself to a provider

You might be the first cougar that doesn't behave like one and coupled with the fact that you are a provider, age discrimination is almost on par with race discrimination but I presume we all have our preferences.
Why the bad blood between wulf and Tara? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Oh were just doing some heavy flirting. She's testing my waters and I'm testing hers.lol
Haha flirting haha carry on
Oh were just doing some heavy flirting. She's testing my waters and I'm testing hers.lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Call me when the pillow fight starts.
Are you sure you don't wanna put my name as the title ..
Oh were just doing some heavy flirting. She's testing my waters and I'm testing hers.lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yup I wanna be part if that wrestling match
i bet a lot of providers dont even know who he is.
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I saw a provider, who swears she saw this guy.. she said he marched in to her incall screaming.. "turn down that fucking stereo"! she was surprised, the volume was at office-volume level.. he then shrieked, "I hate Stereo, Mono is King"!

Dude was crazy, like he might pull out a gun or something..
Well Rachel it was not you ! The answered I received was pretty much what I expected. She must see a lot of guys from the backpage and very few if any from here. The one guy with all the hair, hell.I will take it ,even if it was all grey. LOL

The screening process she uses will one day get her busted
My advice is not to send a pic, I have sent them a time or two, only to have the provider pleasure herself to them, then make a samwhich and fall asleep.....not even returning my phone calls! I am totally against sending pics for this reason.
It can get tiresome, when a provider only looks at you like a piece of meat.....I have feelings dammitt!
Why the bad blood between wulf and Tara? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
There should be NO bad blood between providers. We should all support each other. *Chicks before Dicks*

And I get that people have issues with WP. I had mine with her in the past. You should understand though, that she knows what went wrong before. She is trying to show you the awesome person that she is without being confrontational. Even when people take unnecessary shots at her, like many do, she has yet to backlash in the manner she had before. Tara's original comment towards her was not completely necessary. She could have chose better words. (Nothing against Tara, ijs she could have phrased it better.) Yet, WP handled them with class. Let's give her some credit.
I once contacted a provider and was told she was already booked but If I would send her a picture and I was hotter than her booked appointment she would see me instead. I sent her my avatar picture.

It didn't work out but I guess a few days later things were a bit slow and I started getting text messages from her wanting to know if I was still interested in meeting. After a few no responses from me she sent a very close up photo of her pussy. I never did meet her but I've still got the picture
I'm afraid if I send my pictures to her phone it will cause a fatal crash to her phone.
  • !VI!
  • 04-27-2014, 10:49 AM
There should be NO bad blood between providers. We should all support each other. *Chicks before Dicks*

And I get that people have issues with WP. I had mine with her in the past. You should understand though, that she knows what went wrong before. She is trying to show you the awesome person that she is without being confrontational. Even when people take unnecessary shots at her, like many do, she has yet to backlash in the manner she had before. Tara's original comment towards her was not completely necessary. She could have chose better words. (Nothing against Tara, ijs she could have phrased it better.) Yet, WP handled them with class. Let's give her some credit. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
shhhh JP -///- we can't let people know i'm being nicer, they will test my trigger finger lol.

and Tara is just sexy to me, i wanna kiss and lick those abs, i mean JP is 2nd on my list <3

and now i'm just horny.... that sybian from a few days ago just has my fire burning on high
Personally, I don't ask for description, age or for a picture to do my screening. Although, I do understand why she might ask for the description and age. But her wanting a picture blows my mind.

On a side note, I have had newbie gents offer pics of themselves to try and get around screening. I guess they think that if I find them attractive or if they have a nice smile, I'll just say "OK, come on over" smh
Personally, I don't ask for description, age or for a picture to do my screening. Although, I do understand why she might ask for the description and age. But her wanting a picture blows my mind.

On a side note, I have had newbie gents offer pics of themselves to try and get around screening. I guess they think that if I find them attractive or if they have a nice smile, I'll just say "OK, come on over" smh Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Looks are deceiving... If its one thing I have learned over the years in life its that a big heart matter most. I have sent a face pic to a provider before as well as shared personal information, but that was after we had gotten to know one another and trust as some conversations that take place can be dangerous and trust is a major key.

With all of the alerts in this business, you have to be able to trust someone and that's why screening is a must because lets be honest...the provider takes the biggest risk. Not to mention its annoying to a provider to be stood up. Sometimes life happens and someone has to cancel on an appointment, but when someone gets a reputation for not showing up to appointments its good for a provider to know before hand so they don't have their time wasted. For me, there is someone I would love to see but the embarrassment of real life causing two missed appointments is well embarrassing. Sometimes shit happens but honesty is key.

Reviews on ladies should also be taken with a grain of salt...some ladies have their YMMV as I have read and others demand you to be clean which is common sense to me. Its also good to remember that providers can change just like us as they learn and adapt to the business. Just because a bad habit was once there, doesn't mean it still is... and just because a provider was into something before doesn't mean she still is or that her menu has not expanded.... in the end... its all about who you present yourself as and if you treat a provider with respect. Remember its not just getting what you pay for in cash.. but also what you bring to the table in manners.
shhhh JP -///- we can't let people know i'm being nicer, they will test my trigger finger lol.

and Tara is just sexy to me, i wanna kiss and lick those abs, i mean JP is 2nd on my list <3

and now i'm just horny.... that sybian from a few days ago just has my fire burning on high Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Well thanks. That's sweet to say.