Was I Wrong?

Now we're talking! Somebody call the other one a bitch.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Nah I won't go there LOL I'm done with this thread. Anybody who knows Tara knows if you speak out against her you better watch out for the crazy train. Like a box of chocolates, you never know what the fuck you're gonna get (coming to you)

With that being said... KEEP CALM & HOBBY ON! Have a great day yall!

Xoxo
Nah me neither. She already knows what she is.
Run time. Tara out

Watch out for her are you will get a hole punched in your wall and harassing calls at 3am.
Okay sir 2 posts and just joined. Lol. Been here for 12 yrs and not going anywhere now. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have been in the hobby for 10+ years as well.. Was on ASPD for many years as well, pre-eccie.
Little Miss Know it all, You have no clue.
and yes, I know you from the studio days.
i was merely pointing out that just like you like to hear yourself talk in half the threads here, the OP has a right to post too.
He showed great discretion not mentioning names in the OP, give the guy credit.

BFE
i wont go anywhere near the he-said-she-said event horizon.
"traveling twice the speed of light, it's easy to get burned." (just a song before i go, CSN) Originally Posted by pmdelites
it's speed of sound, not light.. I'm sure I just turned this thread around with that correction. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
chung, my brain must have been affected by all that wacky-tabacky indulged in while listening to that song back in the late 60's :^)

regardless if sound or light, i'm still not venturing anywhere near the now he-said-she-said-she-said-she-said-he-said-she-said !!
i dont wanna get burned even one little teeny-tiny bit!!!
I have been in the hobby for 10+ years as well.. Was on ASPD for many years as well, pre-eccie...

Little Miss Know it all... You have no clue...

and yes, I know you form the studio days....

BFE Originally Posted by bfeguytx
And u admit to that following me around for that long. Yikes
I have been in the hobby for 10+ years as well.. Was on ASPD for many years as well, pre-eccie.
Little Miss Know it all, You have no clue.
and yes, I know you from the studio days.
i was merely pointing out that just like you like to hear yourself talk in half the threads here, the OP has a right to post too.
He showed great discretion not mentioning names in the OP, give the guy credit.

And u admit to that following me around for that long. Yikes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Just because he's been around doesn't mean he's following you around. Holy egomaniac batman.
Just because he's been around doesn't mean he's following you around. Holy egomaniac batman. Originally Posted by corona
Okay corna sir, your right. Go drink a corona
And u admit to that following me around for that long. Yikes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You are silly.
I have never seen you but have known of you that long (and seen your coworkers).
With those reviews, easy pass.

Not trying to fight, but you were out of line accosting the original poster.

BFE
Hug hug kiss.He was out of line when he asked for what he did and the price.
Yes payton Lynn so and so. Please pass. Im to busy anyways to take on a newbie like you. Pass pass
chung, my brain must have been affected by all that wacky-tabacky indulged in while listening to that song back in the late 60's :^)
Originally Posted by pmdelites
pmdelights, go put down the wacky cigarette.. that song came out in 1977.. stop now, before you get further behind
Now we're talking! Somebody call the other one a bitch.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Now that bitch just attacking anyone... lol
Hug hug kiss.He was out of line when he asked for what he did and the price.
Yes payton Lynn so and so. Please pass. Im to busy anyways to take on a newbie like you. Pass pass Originally Posted by Tara Evans
10 year newbie?
I have plenty of references from many of Dallas' best.
BFE
10 year newbie?
I have plenty of references from many of Dallas' best.
Just got your pm that was sweet. Sucks you couldn't make the appt. Maybe another time
Just got your pm that was sweet. Sucks you couldn't make the appt. Maybe another time Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No worries.
As I said in the PM, I try not to judge others by heresay.
But, I would suggest taking you finger off the trigger.
More guys would be open minded to let you prove you are a true GFE.
BFE
Nah i like the trigger. Its like a trigger high. Hey see you around babe. Think im just fine with my clients. Thank you for your input