15 points down

Dammit several personalities done stirred up the Houston ladies.
Don't do that. Originally Posted by winn dixie
FTFY
I love me some Kanye West and Donald Trump!
As a person that is not a Trump fan, I would like to say that I recently enjoyed a video where Bernie gets on the Senate floor and rips CNN for a solid 20 minutes.
That is all.
Yeah... Not knocking Kanye or Trump but he's like putting all of them together in one .. just a little too much!
That’s giving him to much credit, that be like saying, he’s a business genius which we all know he’s a shit scooper.
LMFAO! I knew that when I posted it but , just rolled with it I'm having so much fun picking at him.
Trying not to get banned though, but he walks right into shit every time he type something.its hilarious
Reminds me of the stage character "Trinculo" who ends up being sent away.
LMFAO! I knew that when I posted it but , just rolled with it I'm having so much fun picking at him.
Trying not to get banned though, but he walks right into shit every time he type something.its hilarious Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah
Literally
Reminds me of the stage character "Trinculo" who ends up being sent away. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Hey, UC,.. remind me whatever happened to stephano? I get brain fog a lot with this cancer
Hey, UC,.. remind me whatever happened to stephano? I get brain fog a lot with this cancer Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah
Ohhhhh.........please forgive me then. My soul and heart goes out to you. My mother is suffering with stage 4 terminal cancer. Now I feel like shit honestly. God bless you and you will overcome this with the power of God
Ohhhhh.........please forgive me then. My soul and heart goes out to you. My mother is suffering with stage 4 terminal cancer. Now I feel like shit honestly. God bless you and you will overcome this with the power of God Originally Posted by Pitroom
Yeah you feel stupid now don't you.... I genuinely had to out myself on my medical condition.... So that people wouldn't think that I'm just sitting here playing around my computer for no reason or rhyme.. I get a lot of time on my hand sometimes when I have to come in and do my treatments so if you will excuse me just go f*** yourself off somewhere else and don't put my name in your mouth anymore okay capiche and we'll be good.
Karma is a b**** and it will always catch up to you sooner or later...Vicky Zafirah out.

P.S. I will pray for your mother and she will overcome it too as well.
Stephano, the drunk, was also sent off.

My old group of hangabouts had a lot of fun with Tempest, twice, back in the dinosaur days. A lot of political inferences in that script, that were easily modified to match current.
  • Busty
  • 05-09-2024, 11:50 AM
Hey, UC,.. remind me whatever happened to stephano? I get brain fog a lot with this cancer Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah
https://youtu.be/9uxFV9BOaAM?si=IwbumvH5Pr2g8g8E
https://youtu.be/9uxFV9BOaAM?si=IwbumvH5Pr2g8g8E Originally Posted by Busty
A w w w w... Busty... Sending so much love from here kisses and hugs thank you for that sometimes that's all we need.