ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

• WTF
  • 08-21-2014, 03:15 PM
See, JL, he's already "building" his portfolio for the ISIS head hunters! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL if they cut your head off you'd gain 30 IQ points.
LL if they cut your head off you'd gain 30 IQ points. Originally Posted by WTF
Probably, but they aren't cutting off dick heads, silly.

Little Boy, don't you have something to do ...

... like burn your Bibles and pack your get-out-of-town bags?
LL if they cut your head off you'd gain 30 IQ points. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF if they cut your head off and shit down your throat, you'd be even more full of shit than you are now!
  • WTF
  • 08-21-2014, 03:44 PM
JL if they cut off your head they would also have cut off JD dick.
If "we" refused to elect those "we" know to be corrupt and dishonest, there would be plenty of money for you to kill whoever you wanted. Raising taxes only feeds corruption. Let's insist on honesty, integrity and transparency from our elected officials, instead of excusing it for partisan purposes. "We" will have a balanced budget in no time, without cutting programs. And I think it would be a good policy if, before we try to correct the world, we corrected ourselves.
corruption sucks. But you need to couch your argument in real dollars. your argument is rather sophomoric.
corruption sucks. But you need to couch your argument in real dollars. your argument is rather sophomoric. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. I know my statements could never reach your profound level of intellect and civility, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

The journalist was there because he wanted to be there. It is a tragedy, but ISIS is responsible for his death. Not Obama. If a private individual, working for a private company voluntarily places him/herself in harm's way, they must know the odds. It's not the fault of the government if the worst happens.
The journalist was there because he wanted to be there. It is a tragedy, but ISIS is responsible for his death. Not Obama. If a private individual, working for a private company voluntarily places him/herself in harm's way, they must know the odds. It's not the fault of the government if the worst happens. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obama can't have it both ways. You can rest assured had there been a successful recover of U.S. citizens out of Syria "we" would be getting another photo-op session at the White House ... who knows ... may be in the Rose Garden!!!!

https://news.vice.com/article/white-...e-american-pow

He ALWAYS takes the victory lap AND THE CREDIT....

... if it is a "GOOD" outcome ... ignores it or points a finger, if not.

Or in some instances ... a pool stick!!!!

But here is the "real CIC" ..

You can rest assured had there been a successful recover of U.S. citizens out of Syria "we" would be getting another photo-op session at the White House ... who knows ... may be in the Rose Garden!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do the "photo-op session" in the "White House" or "Rose Garden," when you can do it on the flight deck of the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln with a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner displayed prominently overhead? We could have Obama decked out in an Aviator's flight suit and he could land on the Abe and then strut his stuff across the flight deck for the whole world to see how tough he is.

I think that idea has promise! Should I apply for a patent?
....for the whole world to see how tough he is.

I think that idea has promise! Originally Posted by bigtex
Except for "the world world" (except for you and a couple of others on here)...

... KNOW HE IS A PUSSY!!!!

Except for "the world world" (except for you and a couple of others on here)...

... KNOW HE IS A PUSSY!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wouldn't call GW a "PUSSY!"

But I might call him a Shrub!
The journalist was there because he wanted to be there. It is a tragedy, but ISIS is responsible for his death. Not Obama. If a private individual, working for a private company voluntarily places him/herself in harm's way, they must know the odds. It's not the fault of the government if the worst happens. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Damn it I do agree with you and your statement. You are right.
I wouldn't call GW a "PUSSY!" Originally Posted by bigtex
He has good genes. Enough said.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 07:04 AM