BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2016 edition...

Crickets!
nevermind
Crickets! Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Crickets? Git a link to her Moco profile? 😝

Jen.-17 is on Moco, I forget what she quoted but she's down to play the game
Anybody visited her yet? Originally Posted by BLM69
too far for me . Sometime gets some good Intel and report back please. She looks interesting.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2016, 05:50 PM
We need updates here not in multiple review threads, It will be easier to research after.

I was around the 35/635 are off forest lane and royal and seen lots of nice quality SW's during the early afternoon time, I had a appointment already but was tempted to try my luck

Saw one at Shady Trail and Walnut Hill today and OMG, run like hell if you want to keep your dick and balls.
Moco link or contact info for Dee Dee, please...

I think that is the flattest latina ass I have ever seen... not saying she wouldn't be in for a ride; I love young whores... just an observation... as always great work BLM
Damn....where did you guys find her ? Its always dead down there, when I roll through
Kik Get.em2313 does .4 or .6 bbbjnqns and cfs for .8

She also is on moco but I usually just talk to her using kik.

Located in grand prarie last time I saw her.
Do you have a link discreetehisband?
  • BLM69
  • 07-22-2016, 10:12 AM

I think that is the flattest latina ass I have ever seen... not saying she wouldn't be in for a ride; I love young whores... just an observation... as always great work BLM Originally Posted by randomtxguy
She had ass cheeks showing from behind, what also got my attention was the pretty youthful face.
She had ass cheeks showing from behind, what also got my attention was the pretty youthful face. Originally Posted by BLM69
that would have gotten me too... its hard to find a youthful looking one that isn't all skittled out... she looks like a pretty normal chick just working the scene...
Well guys, here is one to stay away from....http://www.mocospace.com/wk/profile-...?user=84109010

This one pulled the roommate has a friend that looks out for her, etc.... I was really laughing when they opened the door and tried to harrass me with time, pay, and if I wanted more time to "...pay her good."

I remained calm until this guy grabbed my shirt and I was ready to throat punch him with the glassbreaker end of what was in my side pocket. Fortunately, the hoes restrained him enough and he paused as he heard that nothing has been collected yet.

I wasn't worked up enough to want to get into an altercation over Moco snatch. At least I got a 10 minute bbbf for free.

I need to find the latina!! Very nice.