RED FLAGS

When you get a random "Hi" from a provider you have communicated with, but told they were way to far away but thanks. Then a month later, out of the blue you get that...on more than one occasion.

And y'all be nice to my booty bear. I can't wait until he comes back. We're gonna paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaartay!!!!
  • Busty
  • 08-26-2024, 08:21 PM
^we don't promote being NICE to a man that raw dogs women for $300 over night rendezvous.
Strange that a man is on your mind.
Didn’t know that post in private tags could be posted in open forum.
  • Busty
  • 08-26-2024, 09:21 PM
Mods can tell you he posted comments in public view,(others saw the same thing)I caught it before he edited everything apparently.
As they say, you post it you own it.
Ask the mods.
^we don't promote being NICE to a man that raw dogs women for $300 over night rendezvous.
Strange that a man is on your mind.
Originally Posted by Busty
If you know, you know.....
Apparently you don't. Ask around to a couple of your friends and someone will fill you in. Then you'll understand.
The original post by the OP in the review section was in private tags. I know what the Mods do say about post being public and private. Don’t see where it was ever public. IJS
  • Busty
  • 08-27-2024, 10:12 AM
^You have up to an hour to edit a comment and can put it in private tags, stop acting like I did something wrong because you have an agenda to fry someone. He may have told/asked mods to change it for him if he went over the hour mark. Maybe he didn't know how to do private tags. You can see that a mod did in fact change (removed)some comments in the comments section. Go look

Don’t see where it was ever public. IJS Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
He originally posted it in public & probably isn't even the one that edited it to private.
  • Busty
  • 08-29-2024, 05:14 PM
FAKE REVIEWS ARE TAGGED
Great job Mods for calling out the f#ckery
  • Busty
  • 09-07-2024, 04:46 PM
What a loser this guy is damn…
  • pxmcc
  • 09-07-2024, 09:06 PM
woah..
she did a good job tho putting him on blast. that's exactly what she should have done.