Sexy Thong Panties or Cotton Panties

A sexy lady can make almost any type of panties look great on her. I guess I am not partial to any particular style as long as they fit the lady well. But I also would prefer she leave it on for a bit and either strip or let me help remove her bra and panties. Take it slow to get to what is hidden.
A Teddy and a thong is a turn on every time.
So I am wondering what do you guys like too see the woman have on for you? Do you like the sexy lacy thong look? Or do you like the plain briefs,cotton panties? I think that the cotton briefs boy shorts or just as sexy. Kinda like the girl next door look. I also like the thong look. That was all of her booty is exposed. But with just plain panties it kinda leaves it too the imagination and then when she takes them off for you, its like shazam. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I promise I will never wear my Granny Panties again. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
You two ladies could wear what ever you want when I come visit you!!! You will look Beautiful and Sexy in anything!!! Besides, they will be coming off and/or moved to the side very soon after I get there anyway!!!
I LUV the more traditional cotton panties...I like my gifts covered until I uncover them precious jewels slowly. Don't wish to ruin the surprise ahead of time
@Reese Foster,

I think Stang1965 is right, you would rock the Granny Panties.

Actually, the sexiest panties are those that are slightly moistened by her anticpation, as I have been softly kissing, licking and teasing all around the sweet spot - careful to avoid direct contact - and when I look up and she's begging me to rip 'em off with her eyes...those are the F'in sexiest panties.
@Reese Foster,

I think Stang1965 is right, you would rock the Granny Panties.

Actually, the sexiest panties are those that are slightly moistened by her anticpation, as I have been softly kissing, licking and teasing all around the sweet spot - careful to avoid direct contact - and when I look up and she's begging me to rip 'em off with her eyes...those are the F'in sexiest panties. Originally Posted by e.nygmattica
<flashbacks>
Cotton is overrated. Go for something sturdier.

I think the disposable "depends" panties can be sexy on the right "mature" provider. Originally Posted by yourself
This is the one I gotta say not just no, but HELL NO! Other than that with confidence anything can be sexy, and I too am a fan of the sans panty esp hot in public or as you answer the door where you are decent but either I can tell or soon find out! What ever just know they are coming off or at the very least moving to the side soon.
You two ladies could wear what ever you want when I come visit you!!! You will look Beautiful and Sexy in anything!!! Besides, they will be coming off and/or moved to the side very soon after I get there anyway!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965
Thank you Stang.
Really don't care about the panties. Cotton or nylon, thong or granny. I like to lick the panties and see the moisture spread from the inside, rather than from my tongue.

It is also nice to take the panties and move them to the side to suck on a lady's lips before moving onto deeper pleasures.

Or take the panties and pull them up into the ladies slit to expose her lips on both sides of the panties.
Really don't care about the panties. Cotton or nylon, thong or granny. I like to lick the panties and see the moisture spread from the inside, rather than from my tongue.

It is also nice to take the panties and move them to the side to suck on a lady's lips before moving onto deeper pleasures.

Or take the panties and pull them up into the ladies slit to expose her lips on both sides of the panties. Originally Posted by tigercat
Gosh thats hot!! So Tigercat want too come over for some hot cocoa and some fun under the sheets
Gosh thats hot!! So Tigercat want too come over for some hot cocoa and some fun under the sheets Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Note to self: Bring marshmallows and a flashlight to Tara's place.

(I am pretty good feeling around with my tongue, but sometimes I may want some light under the sheets to let me see what I am pleasuring. I especially get turned on by pulling the panties up against a lady's lips and watching the bulge out from the sides.)

A little camel toe exploration is always fun too.
Note to self: Bring marshmallows and a flashlight to Tara's place.

(I am pretty good feeling around with my tongue, but sometimes I may want some light under the sheets to let me see what I am pleasuring. I especially get turned on by pulling the panties up against a lady's lips and watching the bulge out from the sides.)

A little camel toe exploration is always fun too. Originally Posted by tigercat
You don't have too bring a flashlight. I'll turn on the overheads for you babydoll
You don't have too bring a flashlight. I'll turn on the overheads for you babydoll Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Sorry for bumping this thread again, but when a pretty lady throws me a softball like this, I got to flirt back with her.

I have noticed you have a couple of nice headlights mounted on your front end.