Sylvester Turner Elected Mayor of Houston

• WTF
  • 12-16-2015, 07:01 AM
Unfortunately, it is a powerful coalition that loves that false narrative and is going to stick to it for awhile, facts to the contrary notwithstanding. Soon as the Super Bowl hits, then we get to hear about the 100,000 sex workers coming to town again, some high number of them [prohibited topics]. Originally Posted by DSK
Unfortunately you are correct.
  • DSK
  • 12-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Homophobic racist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is calling a Mexican a Mexican racist?

I ain't scared of homo's either....
Yeah, JL, you just wanna kick their asses with you bare fists!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.
How is calling a Mexican a Mexican racist. Originally Posted by DSK
Is "Mexican" a race? (rhetorical question!)

If I put "homos" on ignore, does that mean I'm "scared of them"?
Houston has it's "fair share" of small incorporated pockets of resistance.

The tactical method of eliminating the "encroachment" is incorporation, which takes some farsighted decision making.

There was legislation (have to look it up) requiring a vote by the occupants/landowners of the area to be annexed to approve the "consumption" and the vote was required to allow annexation. I don't recall if it passed or it was subsequently repealed or modified. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I read in yesterdays local liberal loving rag ( San Antonio Express News ) that the bill never was voted on and will be " looked at " in the next legislative session in 2017. Possibly vote on then. It might have been what put a damper on the City of S.A. delaying annexation proceedings for 5 areas currently in the unincorporated county area late this year. And the bill is intended to allow the resident's of the area to have a vote in the lying liberal land grab and tax increase to fund THEIR fag programs and " sanctuary city " programs.
I read in yesterdays local liberal loving rag ( San Antonio Express News ) that the bill never was voted on and will be " looked at " in the next legislative session in 2017. Possibly vote on then. It might have been what put a damper on the City of S.A. delaying annexation proceedings for 5 areas currently in the unincorporated county area late this year. And the bill is intended to allow the resident's of the area to have a vote in the lying liberal land grab and tax increase to fund THEIR fag programs and " sanctuary city " programs. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
In the meantime Alamo Heights, et al, are ISLAND SANCTUARIES.
  • Noid
  • 12-18-2015, 03:06 AM
Sanantone needs some white sanctuary, as does Austin.
Sanantone needs some white sanctuary, as does Austin. Originally Posted by Noid
There was one. It was called the Alamo. That turned out well, didn't it?

San Marcos and Austin used to be in Mexico also.
  • Noid
  • 12-18-2015, 06:29 AM
"Used to be" being the key words here. Now governed by the US. You couldn't tell the difference though. What with the population and used diapers in the parking lots.
"Used to be" being the key words here. Now governed by the US. You couldn't tell the difference though. What with the population and used diapers in the parking lots. Originally Posted by Noid
You remind me of a Russian in East Berlin bitching because of all the Germans.

About those diapers in parking lots .....

... do you stop and inspect them to make sure they are from Hispanics?

IJA

The almost 25% growth rate of Hispanics in Hays County over the last few years must have you pissed!

Que es su problema, bolio? No quere las mujeres bonitas de Mexico?
  • Noid
  • 12-18-2015, 08:26 AM
You remind me of a Russian in East Berlin bitching because of all the Germans.

About those diapers in parking lots .....

... do you stop and inspect them to make sure they are from Hispanics?

IJA

The almost 25% growth rate of Hispanics in Hays County over the last few years must have you pissed!

Que es su problema, bolio? No quere las mujeres bonitas de Mexico? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see thebreeders toss them. Iam not hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Nada mujeras tango bonita!
I see thebreeders toss them. Iam not hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Nada mujeras tango bonita! Originally Posted by Noid
Just soft in the brain. I got it.