Are people just ridiculously paranoid or stupid

I think it is highly pathetic that people actually are criticizing someone for watching out for themselves.

To me personally, if someone has a problem of me preserving my ass well they can just suck it.

My record is clean for a REASON.
It's all a matter of degree.

The one time I bolted the relatively new provider told me what specific spot to park in at the motel so she could see me get out of the car. Add to that the fact someone else was obviously in the room talking to her while she's on the phone and a guy was setting in a panel van next to the "assigned" parking spot. . . and, well, another blue pill wasted.

Call me crazy, paranoid or mononoid, (though I was annoyed), sticks n stones. . . sticks n stones.
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Paranoia is a form of a self preservation instinct.

If you lack that, then I feel sorry for you.

That's like standing on train tracks, with a train coming and yet you feel no impulse to move.

OK, extreme example. Then again, not really.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It is the part about jumping at the last second that I like!! When you think that conductor is about to splatter your ass, that's living!!

I can walk past the cops in any hotel without a single worry. If I make that appointment, I know enough about her to play it off as a hook up, and I never discuss cash. Maybe I will go down someday but it will work out somehow - I will just pay a lawyer to get me out of it, I hope!
do you do cavity searches too?