STD report

There have been instances of herpes lying dormant for more than 12 years without symptoms. Short of getting dna tests done, it could have been anyone.
I don't think he got it from any of the ladies on here, if he did he would have specified. His last review was from 4 months ago and One would know they have Genital herpes by then as the first outbreak is very severe and happens recently after contact according to "https://www.verywell.com/the-first-genital-herpes-outbreak-1068781"

He probably sought for the cheaper street alternative and realized that, the cheap workers have their consequences. Originally Posted by Raikage
Why does looking for cheap mean he may not have got it here? ECCIE has a section for streetwalkers.... There are trannys here as well as an assortment of cheap whores.....
Heads up ladies this wacko emailed and pmed me for an appointment after he posted this! PM me for number. Not cool.
Heads up ladies this wacko emailed and pmed me for an appointment after he posted this! PM me for number. Not cool. Originally Posted by Charliee

just wow. PM sent.
Heads up ladies this wacko emailed and pmed me for an appointment after he posted this! PM me for number. Not cool. Originally Posted by Charliee
That would qualify as a bonifide alert as well as something you should post for ladies in infoshare.....

The real problem here is that very few ladies ever read the boards or alerts and he will undoubtedly get seen by others. if he passes it on he can be charged with assault should someone press charges.....
That would qualify as a bonifide alert as well as something you should post for ladies in infoshare.....

The real problem here is that very few ladies ever read the boards or alerts and he will undoubtedly get seen by others. if he passes it on he can be charged with assault should someone press charges..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I have posted in the ladies lounge as well. Some people are really unbelievable.
Wow what a shit move! Please send me any info as well.
  • sydmo
  • 06-28-2017, 12:32 AM
"I call them whores, as do many others, because they are, by the nature of their chosen profession, whores and I want to keep it real."

you're not keeping it "real" if you were you would call them Prostitutes. For someone I believe to be really intelligent, your description of the working Ladies is really kinda ghetto. To each his own Augustus McCray, you disrespectful motherfucker
I wonder what the percentage of people on this thread probably have it?
Why does looking for cheap mean he may not have got it here? ECCIE has a section for streetwalkers.... There are trannys here as well as an assortment of cheap whores..... Originally Posted by Whispers
He very well may have got it from a recommendation on here but not likely from a PROVIDER on here. I'm only talking about female PROVIDER, mind you.

I wonder what the percentage of people on this thread probably have it? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
HSV 1 is extremely common over 4 million people have it and it usually appears around the mouth as a cold sore. It is usually called the kissing disease as you can catch it via saliva. It rarely but can appear on the genitals, and that's just bad luck since it very common. So it's very possible most of the people here and around where you live have it.

HSV 2 on the other hand is very similar but is only transmitted via genital contact and is the worse form of Herpes as it causes damage to the spine and internal organs if un treated. I venture close to no one here accept maybe the 1st poster has that. Though he may only have HSV 1 that unfortunately manifested on his genitals, he needs to get tested and give more information, which he isn't and that makes me think he might be trolling.
Yup,he just contacted me this evening. Glad I got his info ahead of time. Yo,OP...NOBODY wants the gift that keeps on giving ! He's also claiming he didn't make that posting.Lol!
HSV 1 is extremely common over 4 million people have it and it usually appears around the mouth as a cold sore. It is usually called the kissing disease as you can catch it via saliva. It rarely but can appear on the genitals, and that's just bad luck since it very common. So it's very possible most of the people here and around where you live have it. Originally Posted by Raikage
Extremely common would be if we lived in a country of 10,000,000 people.

The United States has a population of 320,000,000.

I'm no rocket scientist but 1.5% doesn't constitute "extremely common."

But,what I'm wondering is why publicly post that u have it and your leaving the hobby....but he's continuing to contact providers....smh...
Wonder how many providers have it. If they take the meds I here you can't even tell someone has it.

You Can get it while having protected sex, so just by the sheer numbers these ladies see, I bet a large majority have it and probably don't even know it yet.
I've raw dogged hundreds if not a thousand streetwalkers. The stats say that damn near 60 percent of sexually active people have hpv and herpes but are asymptomatic. If you're asymptomatic that's cool. What's the problem? I caught chlamydia once and was cured within a week. Big deal. Totally worth it.