do like your provider to wear makeup?

tigercat, I agree totally. In session chemisty is the most important. I have been with a provider who looked incredible with certain makeup (by my request and her desires) and again with the same provider with much less makeup and, if the chemisty is there, the session is super regardless. Regardless of that chemistry, the effective use of makeup to create a certain "role" or "effect" will still bring a lot more intensity to that same session. Actors and makeup artists know that looks can have a big effect how the actors "play off each other".
Silly Girl, I bet you look hot!!! Yes, you answered it very well. Most gals, probably dont know what they are doing or dont know how to get the maximum use, effect and fun out of using makeup so they dont use it or use it incorrectly or as taught to them by someone with little expertise or who had crazy ideas on the use of makeup. I think there may be some real makeup phobic women out there. I personally think many men have crazy views on "women who use makeup effectively" and are convinced "natural" is best.
None. If she's truly attractive, she'll look better. Furthermore, less chance of getting makeup on me or my clothes.
Naturally I have a very pretty face and do not need to wear makeup. The men I have spent time with have always told me that I do not need it. There is wearing makeup then there's wearing tooo much makeup. A natural beauty doesn't need any of that. For me, I can look like a glamour goddess with just lipgloss and eyeliner.. nothing else. Just because one doesn't wear makeup/too much makeup, doesn't make them a country bumpkin or whatever Isis said lol.

Some people are just naturally beautiful. Others need cosmetic help. That's just the way it is. If you have a naturally pretty face then why stuff your face with such products? I understand the glamour aspects of it but it's just not me. I don't like all those colors/shades on my face.

Some women look damn good without makeup but still insist on wearing it. It makes them feel good/girly.. whatever.
They're just used to that routine. I just couldn't sit there and paint my face for hours.. it looks good the way it is.

What works for one won't always work for all.
I admit I need it.. lol plus I like it
Some people are just naturally beautiful. Others need cosmetic help. That's just the way it is. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Guess there are just two kinds of people in this world: beautiful and ugly.

[Now, what about below the surface?]
I hate make up I feel like I don't need it my gf says guys like it so at times I experiment with it. I get lots of requests for no perfume, no make up. I don't think its because guys don't like it more so that they are trying to be discrete u know and don't what any drama n neither do I so I just avoid it unless requested to wear it.
I'm just kidding love, you know I think you're beautiful whatever you choose to do. In all honesty, whatever I think about any girl's choice in makeup is irrelevant, it's whatever makes her feel more comfortable or more beautiful, that's what matters. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Huh???? Who is this person and Val what have you done with WU
Huh???? Who is this person and Val what have you done with WU Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yeah that was not even Wakeup. I'm sure someone has access to his account.

Guess there are just two kinds of people in this world: beautiful and ugly.

[Now, what about below the surface?] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Needing cosmetic help doesn't mean that you're ugly, Charles.

What do you mean about below the surface? Initially, Do the men in the hobby make their "to do" lists based on inner beauty? Imagine what the rates would be if that were the case.
Yeah that was not even Wakeup. I'm sure someone has access to his account. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I know right...and thanks for putting my FAV avatar back up
Yeah I thought the same thing about WU, Vall must have really hexed him GOOD !!
Naomi, I can certainly appreciate that you and other women are "naturally beautiful". There are models and actresses who do their work with little or no makeup since they can produce the "look" that is desired. If that works for you, that is fine. If you are totally comfortable with your look, great. For all the rest of the women, makeup does allow a marked improvement in many ways. As has been noted, there are many uses for makeup even if one is naturally beautiful. It would be interesting to have a professional makeup artist work with you to create various looks besides your natural look just to see if any would work for you if you have not already done so. We all agree that wearing too much makeup is never ideal that is not even an issue.
I know right...and thanks for putting my FAV avatar back up Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Yeah I thought the same thing about WU, Vall must have really hexed him GOOD !! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
She must have put it on him good.
The unconditional love of a good woman has straightened me out...I'm a changed man... LOL
Naomi, I can certainly appreciate that you and other women are "naturally beautiful". There are models and actresses who do their work with little or no makeup since they can produce the "look" that is desired. If that works for you, that is fine. If you are totally comfortable with your look, great. For all the rest of the women, makeup does allow a marked improvement in many ways. As has been noted, there are many uses for makeup even if one is naturally beautiful. It would be interesting to have a professional makeup artist work with you to create various looks besides your natural look just to see if any would work for you if you have not already done so. We all agree that wearing too much makeup is never ideal that is not even an issue. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Makeup ruins clothes. It's one of the reasons why I don't like lipstick. I also have big lips and don't need to make them stand out anymore than they already do. At night, Having to cleanse my face to get the makeup off is one thing I hate (especially eyeliner ugh!) There are many uses for makeup and when done right one can look good but I have heard of guys complaining that the girl wore way too much makeup. Kinda makes you wonder what they are hiding doesn't it? I'm not perfect but that is something I can't stand. It is like painting over a masterpiece. What a terrible thing to do.

As for working with a professional, I have several times. It was fun and that was it.