Providers and some of their Habits

I'm sorry "MyHotNurse" but Lola was definitely wrong for asking a guy to leave without a refund just because he answered his phone during their time together. You ladies are in the position to provide customer service and in this case the customer is always right. I will agree with you that his comment was a little harsh, but so were her actions in kicking the guy out, simply because he took a call. I have real life things going on all the time and sometimes I need my phone to remain on at all times, but I would be nice enough to let the lady know ahead of time before it goes off, but during my time with you I would not have noticed it anyway. Hell, the building could have collapse and it wouldn't have interrupted the spell you had me under at the time Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Even before I got to the end of that I was agreeing with you. Xoxo. :mwah: lol

You make good sense. The post on Lola's part may have been a bit harsh too. I think around that time, her incall had been broken into and trashed and she was having a hard time getting answers so she had to go public. I remember she was very stressed. Sometimes we all take on more than we should and make a little slip of the stroke. It's life's way of checking us and separates the fcuk-ups from grown-ups. I don't like to associate with hobbyists or providers in my personal life, but Lola is one person I have come to feel comfortable with because of her down-to-earth, honest vibe. She doesn't set my bullshit radar off At All and it's as sensitive as a dipstickdicktip. She is a personable and genuine entrepreneur. I kinda took issue with the pedestal characterization to be honest, but I understand things get lost in translation. Happens to us all, especially when we r stressed. Live and learn. C'est la vie. Hope you have a great holiday!! [/QUOTE]

I fully understand, been there and done that myself. I can't tell you the number of times I have so wanted to go off on someone on here, but luckily I have a friend that I can usually vent to and they keep me from posting something I might regret later. By the way, you still owe me that massage and I definitely got a pedestal I so want to put Lola on, fo sho Enjoy your Labor Day beautiful.
I do owe u one! Do you promise I can sit sit on your *pedestal* again though?! It's tops!!! Lol
I do owe u one! Do you promise I can sit sit on your *pedestal* again though?! It's tops!!! Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
OH HELL YEAH
Thank you keepinitreal - am glad I am not the only one here who feels the hobbyist was wronged - my 2nd post admitted my poor choice of words - pedestal -- I clarified it and stated that she kept the guys donation- because in her words -she was disrespected --because she was not the center of attention.

THN -I Have had bad days as a hobbyist - lost my car keys - lost my phone on separate instances on the way to an appt - and as a result - the session did not go well - I never considered leaving after the session had begun and taking my donation with me. Am just wondering if she has re-considered her actions and reached out to the hobbyist.

I do not regret anything I have posted. There may be some here who do not post for fear of being blackballed by providers - or the well respected hobbyists who constantly bump certain providers reviews when they have had no replies in a few days to make sure they have one on the first page of the review board.
I never ever look at my phone during session.

I could care less if the gentlemen in my presence whom has compensated me for MY time, decides to answer a call.
I have had guys spend 30 minutes on a phone call before lol, I just sit pretty & wait for them to finish. I am sure they would not take the call if they didn't have to.

A lot of these men are successful business men, who don't have enough hours in the day! We are here for understanding first and foremost, to tell a man that he has to leave your presence because of a business/personal call is irrational.
LOL that is what I get for giving the cliff note version of the actual event. This guy has been known for doing these things, he intentionally gets close to popping then does the weirdest things to make himself stop, like call his friends and ask them what they had for dinner, ask for a cookie, do push ups and a lot more antics. The story is a lot deeper and if the ladies would like to know more than making calls to firends mid pump pm me please. Cliff note versions never give you the A lol!
Thank you Nurse! you are too too kind and sweet!!! I appreciate you girl! I am just seeing this thread today must have been fueled by Toilet Paper clowns (inside joke)
LOL that is what I get for giving the cliff note version of the actual event. This guy has been known for doing these things, he intentionally gets close to popping then does the weirdest things to make himself stop, like call his friends and ask them what they had for dinner, ask for a cookie, do push ups and a lot more antics. The story is a lot deeper and if the ladies would like to know more than making calls to firends mid pump pm me please. Cliff note versions never give you the A lol! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Insane. I'm more likely to scream don't stop! When I'm about to POP, I could give a crap what anyone had for dinner. Lately I've been having a small pop followed almost immediately by a huge one. I want a gal to keep on going so i can get the amazing release of that 2nd POP......

Fuck the phone, I want the huge O.
Oh and ladies that don't like guys messing with their phones..... I solemnly swear to be too busy eating Pussy, playing with Pussy, spanking ass, playing with titties, kissing, and other fun things during our time together to be concerned with my phone. I'm old enough to remember getting it on out in the country under the stars before cell phones. Some things are better without technology, like the taste of a good woman.
My phone goes on vibrate during session, or off. Find that's pretty rude. At least wait until the gent goes to the bathroom! ( i know it sounds bad but we all do it.... And not just to check for apts, maybe we were in a juicy text conversation with a girlfriend lol) but never ever during session or in the guys face. So rude :-(