Never trust a libtard over 3yrs old

Must be in your league then?
Just one gnadfly.

Originally Posted by WTF
Congratulations on finding your Obamacare proctologist.
  • BJerk
  • 12-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Don't underestimate yourself. You most definitely are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a rude old man.
That's all you got? No debate? Just dismiss and move on....I understand commie, it's ok. Christ. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
What's this commie shit, redneck? That's so 1980's.

Tune up your banjo. I think we know where you're a'going win this Y'hear?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Awesome find. I think the lady that called in was Assup's or Bert's wife (assuming they have one), and Bless their souls for listening to them yammer on about nada all day.
You are a rude old man. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Aww . . . That wasn't nice. Now you've hurt my feelings.
Aww . . . That wasn't nice. Now you've hurt my feelings. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Fucking Wichita, now THAT hurts my feelings. I'm sorry. I don't agree with your ridiculous posts anyway, but I can understand now Old Man. Again, my apologies. I get it.

Just messing with ya though. I lived there and El Dorado for a while. Shit!
Fucking Wichita, now THAT hurts my feelings. I'm sorry. I don't agree with your ridiculous posts anyway, but I can understand now Old Man. Again, my apologies. I get it.

Just messing with ya though. I lived there and El Dorado for a while. Shit! Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Have you rambled through Salina?
Have you rambled through Salina? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I sure have Assup! Hays, Colby, all over.
  • BJerk
  • 12-05-2013, 10:34 PM
I sure have Assup! Hays, Colby, all over. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Did you sample the hospitality of COG at the bus station?
  • BJerk
  • 12-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Aww . . . That wasn't nice. Now you've hurt my feelings. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The truth hurts, eh?
Did you sample the hospitality of COG at the bus station? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
I did not Bert, I don't take buses. But, I can see exactly where you are in life after that post.
  • BJerk
  • 12-05-2013, 10:55 PM
I did not Bert, I don't take buses. But, I can see exactly where you are in life after that post. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Where would that be?