I want a Dildo I’m My Ass

Money can’t buy everything that’s what you fail to realize Mr Pittydoody, shineshit, Trillax , scroodgemcNOnut Originally Posted by Cendell M
Well it allowed me the opportunity to sample you darling, adding yet one more memory for my hobby brain. Please don't call me any names, especially those I am in no way associated with. Have a blessed day ma'am. ( I understand lack of business would make folks grouchy) it's too much going on in the world for petty, childish name calling. People are going through real shit. I kindly ask you to cease associating me with handles I don't know or could care less about

Secondly if it's so easy as people here claim, to make another handle then just either let it be and leave people alone or close the books and allow no one else in.
... or close the books and allow no one else in. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Umm,
Are you asking to close your handle?
I really don't care. I'm asking for people to be left alone. She's allowed to be rude but if I'm rude I get pointed. Only reason I'm here is access to reviews. Period. And I pay 25 every two weeks. If I had a paying consumer I would definitely side with them over one who doesn't
A definite yes or no is needed.
Have I asked for my account to be closedd? Im getting tired of the insults from her
A cry baby now ?
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2024, 01:36 PM
I'm asking for my account to be closedd. Im getting tired of the insults from her because Im in love with my dildo. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
FIFY
Snick
Well it allowed me the opportunity to sample you darling, adding yet one more memory for my hobby brain. Please don't call me any names, especially those I am in no way associated with. Have a blessed day ma'am. ( I understand lack of business would make folks grouchy) it's too much going on in the world for petty, childish name calling. People are going through real shit. I kindly ask you to cease associating me with handles I don't know or could care less about
Secondly if it's so easy as people here claim, to make another handle then just either let it be and leave people alone or close the books and allow no one else in. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Shineshop , Diddydooty please quite lying you’ve never met me, there not enough money you could pay me to meet you. I understand your fantasizing, but keep it to yourself.
Shineshop , Diddydooty please quite lying you’ve never met me, there not enough money you could pay me to meet you. I understand your fantasizing, but keep it to yourself. Originally Posted by Cendell M
You know the ATF's that fellow US around can't leave US alone!

Just like mine oh wait he's in jail again!
You know the ATF's that fellow US around can't leave US alone!

Just like mine oh wait he's in jail again! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

You can thank me for him being in jail Gina. Check out our back and forth in Dallas.
R.M.
Laughing my ass off. Best comeback on tbis page.
Ben Gay and Ben Dover
Have I asked for my account to be closedd? Im getting tired of the insults from her Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You should at least wait until you post a review about this experience you're wanting.
You can thank me for him being in jail Gina. Check out our back and forth in Dallas. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Oh I saw it I was just waiting for the handcuffs lol
It didn't take long to go back to wearing stripes , maybe they will find him cute in jail and the BenGay and the dildo can help him out lol