Honestly when should a Provider retire?

It's not a cat fight or I would have used my claws.

It does get on my nerves though, because it does not in any way shape or form affect her in any way what another provider posts in their showcase, but the constant attention whoring tends to get old. Especially when someone is trying to sound real smart and it is an epic fail. The thread meant to stir up drama and invite a feeding frenzy of trolls upon whoever ended up being the bait. I took a firm hand because I am not going to encourage behavior like this some call it Shit Stirring.

Personally, I'd say if one must attention whore and stir the shit, don't attempt to do so at another provider's expense.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-02-2017, 01:14 PM
I see ppl on board with the subject except kitty... appears that kitty is trying hard to pick a cat fight. Kitty, it is time to retire... again...lol Originally Posted by eng

Fixed that for you...
A provider should retire when she stops having fun.
A provider should retire when she can't fake it anymore. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
FIFY.
Analeese, I want a bottle of whatever face cream you use. Your skin is absolutely radiant! Originally Posted by honeydavis
Your sweet.....that was natural light from the window shining on my face....

But BJs with facial endings isn't a bad practice lol
When they spend more time typing then anything else LMAO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retiring is a two-way street, but, imho, a one way answer:

When it is no longer fun!

Come see us in San Antonio! Originally Posted by ck1942

best answer!
Do what you have got to do, until you can do what you WANT to do.
I have to say that only the provider would know when the time to retire draws near. This is a personal, unique choice. Other's will always have opinions negative and positive but always irrelevant in the grand scheme because ultimately we are each invidually responsible for ourselves and our own happiness.
Do what you have got to do, until you can do what you WANT to do. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
CHA-CHING!!
Do what you have got to do, until you can do what you WANT to do. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well said and that applies to every job.