How to write fake reviews so the MODS cant ban you.

Many roaring fires are started by simmering embers. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

This was a very deep post.
Lol
Maybe providers should be allowed ONE post\reply in their review. A simple YES or NO. If the reply is NO then the review is closed.

A provider who receives a bad review could post NO the meeting did not take place to protect herself but this would only work once or twice.

Only then is PA granted.
Maybe providers should be allowed ONE post\reply in their review. A simple YES or NO. If the reply is NO then the review is closed.

A provider who receives a bad review could post NO the meeting did not take place to protect herself but this would only work once or twice.

Only then is PA granted. Originally Posted by canuseeme
Well I think both side should be able I state their case.
But your point on "once or twice is valid" .... I did think to myself, wow this is only the 3rd time I've reported a fake review in all 306 that I have and they STILL think I'm lying hahaha
Us girls are always wrong on eccie
Aw I got an official warning for disrespecting the moderators. Guess they didn't like me telling yall how they don't help the providers and don't respond to reported reviews
The mods said they wouldn't do anything.
And for me to post this thread in coed
However the mods already gave him credit for the fake review and already connected his fake review to my profile so I'm not sure how that really makes sense...

And since I can't write on my own reviews… I can't really post this rebuttal on my own review… Which also doesn't make sense Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
No but if you take the time to read the forum guidelines you'd know that disputes to reviews go in the co-ed section. Might I also remind this is not the first episode of the sort of affair with you? You should be very well familiar with it but just as a reminder.

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

the linked review already had a discussion about it being fake.. the first responder, Cyrax, called it out immediately.. we police ourselves fairly well around here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
^^Bingo! The members here are pretty good at separating the bullshit from the facts. It's unfortunate your phone might still ring but hey its a part of the hobby so needles to say it comes with the territory.

No sir- and this is why I coped an attitude with u.
You are putting WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.
I said the mods are jepardizing the Integrity of the SITE by not TRYING to do anything about it.
You asked what I think the next solution would be to solving the issue. And I said, since they can't contact him; to pull it. That seems fair.
So yes, the mods are being fucking assholes for ignore my first report of a fake review and then not even TRYING to contact the dude

And furthermore... U said u had nothing more to add.... So stop posting on this thread... Mr. Devils Advocate Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

No at this point you're just throwing a tantrum because you're not getting your way. While we don't demand you have respect for us we will ask you to respect our forum guidelines. Throwing a tantrum I can promise you won't work in your favor but hey i won't stop you from posting...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

You've been here long enough and have been through this episode to know what measures to take.
No but if you take the time to read the forum guidelines you'd know that disputes to reviews go in the co-ed section. Might I also remind this is not the first episode of the sort of affair with you? You should be very well familiar with it but just as a reminder.

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

^^Bingo! The members here are pretty good at separating the bullshit from the facts. It's unfortunate your phone might still ring but hey its a part of the hobby so needles to say it comes with the territory.

No at this point you're just throwing a tantrum because you're not getting your way. While we don't demand you have respect for us we will ask you to respect our forum guidelines. Throwing a tantrum I can promise you won't work in your favor but hey i won't stop you from posting...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

You've been here long enough and have been through this episode to know what measures to take. Originally Posted by Mojojo

Awwww poor mojojo didn't like that I called you guys out.
Interesting that when I wrote my first rant on another fake review last week (in houston), yall didn't respond till I wrote in coed. The mods messaged me and stated that it takes a few days to get to reported reviews.
Ok so this time I gave yall 3 total days to respond to me... THEN reported it again on the 4th- by which this time, MODS HAD ALREADY LINKED IT TO MY account and given him credit a day before.. So yall can link reviews and give credit but not check for the reports that it's fake. And it wasn't until I wrote the SECOND report asking if yall got my report on the fake review and if yall were even working that someone IMMEDIATELY responded.
So stop giving me this crap about "procedure"
I followed the procedure and you still did nothing.
Simple as that.
End of story

And pretty ironic that guys on here BLOW OFF STEAM about us girls and call us all names in the book, but you want us to not say anything about u? Talk about dictatorship. Aka male run... Ridiculous.
Awwww poor mojojo didn't like that I called you guys out.
Interesting that when I wrote my first rant on the fake review last week (in houston), yall didn't respond till I wrote in coed. The mods messaged me and stated that it takes a few days to get to reported reviews.
Ok so this time I gave yall 3 total days to respond to me... THEN reported it again on the 4th- by which this time, MODS HAD ALREADY LINKED IT TO MY account and given him credit a day before.. So yall can link reviews and give credit but not check for the reports that it's fake. And it wasn't until I wrote the SECOND report asking if yall got my report on the fake review and if yall were even working that someone IMMEDIATELY responded.
So stop giving me this crap about "procedure"
I followed the procedure and you still did nothing.
Simple as that.
End of story. Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

How exactly do you know someone "got credit" for it? You don't, only the staff and that member has that information. Just because a review is posted doesn't mean we personally put our seal of approval on it. The counter means nothing other than reviews posted, the membership formulates their own determination regarding the credibility.

I really don't mind that you call me, I'm a big boy i can take it but you're correct, we didn't remove it and wont unless it meets our guideline....simple as that.
So does this mean bbbj is out of the question?

Lol, jk! Way to stand up for yourself Ms Simmers.
How exactly do you know someone "got credit" for it? You don't, only the staff and that member has that information. Just because a review is posted doesn't mean we personally put our seal of approval on it. The counter means nothing other than reviews posted, the membership formulates their own determination regarding the credibility.

I really don't mind that you call me, I'm a big boy i can take it but you're correct, we didn't remove it and wont unless it meets our guideline....simple as that. Originally Posted by Mojojo

Well mojojo I guess I was assuming... Because:
1) connected it to MY ACCOUNT.
2) His account says premium access
3) You didn't take the review down

So if he didn't receiver your "stamp of approval," why connect it to my account?

If I'm wrong, I apologize for putting wrong information out there, but those three reasons brought me to that conclusion
Well mojojo I guess I was assuming... Because:
1) connected it to MY ACCOUNT.
2) His account says premium access
3) You didn't take the review down

So if he didn't receiver your "stamp of approval," why connect it to my account?

If I'm wrong, I apologize for putting wrong information out there, but those three reasons brought me to that conclusion Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
If the CBJ didn't turn enough guys off your attitude certainly has.
If the CBJ didn't turn enough guys off your attitude certainly has. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Ok rockerrick u have already been texting me.
It's pretty obvious it's u.
Mods can u check his IP address?
He has created yet another handle to harass girls
If the CBJ didn't turn enough guys off your attitude certainly has. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Omg actually I'm going to call it... His handle is going to post some fake review about me saying how I have weird bumps (Rick is known for posting that girls have wierd bumps if he doesn't Like the girl) and the mods will take 34 days to respond to my report.
Just a guess .
Ok rockerrick u have already been texting me.
It's pretty obvious it's u.
Mods can u check his IP address?
He has created yet another handle to harass girls Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
Check away; only one active account. LA was being decent to you and your bwitching personality in the rest of this thread brought the rest of this shit storm on you.

You've got looks but I'd gladly be with the most physically unattractive lady on this site over you because with your attitude I'd rather be alone than be with a self absorbed, entitled princess that just reeks of arrogance.

Fire away sweetie, you can't handle me on your best day.
Maybe they are waiting for perp to admit the review is fake before removing it

Aint that what happened to your last fake review?lol

Stay tuned for another "Ember - this review would've been real if you actually made it to houston hun. was so gonna see you. mods you may remove the review tx. case closed!

These guys need to be stopped

Posted by Ember Simmers - And pretty ironic that guys on here BLOW OFF STEAM about us girls and call us all names in the book, but you want us to not say anything about u? Talk about dictatorship. Aka male run... Ridiculous.
Sweetheart, of course it's male run. These sites are here for the guys, not the girls. We control who we spend our money on and decide if they live, thrive, or survive here. It's our reviews that the men depend on to help us decide who's worth our time. Providers come and go but the guys are always here. Like it or not. You are a commodity for the guys who see you and just as Hobbiests are a dime a dozen for Providers, there is always a younger better model for the guys to rent.

Groucho Marx once said